Ownership Verified: Out with the hairdressers car. In with the Pony!

v6: 50,000? (used about 10k miles on it)
boss 302: 95,000? (used about 10k miles on it)

You'd need to make it road legal yourself however.

You'd need to make it road legal yourself however.
Don't know how the rules are in Italy, but over here that should not be much of a problem: Whoever does the grey market imports already did most of the legal footwork, so it's mostly a matter of finding one expensive trip to an MOT station.

I would not import it directly to Italy, since that is a nightmare that never ends, it would go via Germany.
...yeah, that's one of the great things about the EU: If it's legally registered in one country, the other countries have to take it ;)

Unlike America. I can't register my car in California because it doesn't have Cali emissions.

Most people know I love the Mustang, and I have to say the 2013 facelift turned out really nice, best one since the 2010 visual facelift, combined with the 2011 engines! :) The color is nice, we need more people with balls when it comes to ordering colors! :D Also I have to say, I hate, knowing how dirtcheap those things are in the US :mrgreen:. As soon as I get my greencard, I'll probably head to a Ford dealer :p

Went out to lunch and had the perfect oppertunity to be THAT guy....

KFXRk.jpg

I really couldn't help it :mrgreen:. Now all we need is for a guy in a Synergy Green Camaro to come join.

Great car although I can't say I'm enamoured of the colour choice. For me it should be saved for nature and neither worn nor painted on anything.

At least if someone asks how green your car is you can say "Very!"

I think it looks awesome from the back - that green / black color combo around the taillights just works great :)

With taxes, a GT configured like I want would be 50000$ where I live.

And a Boss 302 60000$ :(
You could cross south into Vermont, buy one, bring it back, all done legally, and save considerable money.

Weren't you getting stripes on it?

Eventually.

The stripes will probably end up waiting until the spring. There was a misunderstanding at the dealer when I initially described to them the design I want, so their reasonable price quote shot through the roof when it was corrected. So now I'm going to go out and find an aftermarket graphics shop, but in order to avoid the cold since I'm sure the vinyl and the adhesive won't like that right away, I'll do it when it starts to get warm. But don't worry, I'm going to 100% end up with stripes. And this gives me some extra time to contemplate designs although I'm fairly sure I know what I want.

Last edited:
I hope you choose the right colour stripes. Black would be badass (that pic with the Challenger would be even better if you had a couple of black Ford GT stripes). :cool:

Re: Out with the hairdressers car. In with the Pony!

Oh, I forget to tell you - get ready for a lot of smiles and admiring looks.

Now I know you're used to getting admiring looks when you had the TT. The difference this time is, those looks will be coming from women.

"The new Mustang, it makes the panties drop!" :rofl:

GreenFiesta.gif

You could cross south into Vermont, buy one, bring it back, all done legally, and save considerable money.

I don't know what extra cost there would be except taxes, so let's do the exercise with just the 15% sales taxe factored in...

40454$ for a Grabber Blue GT with track package and Recaro seats,

51727$ for a Grabber Blue Boss 302 with Recaro seats.

So basically, save 10000$. Not bad.