Outta Town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
I'm outta town until Wednesday or Thursday (going to Bend, Oregon). See 'ya when I get back. :)

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRT YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted:

Viper, you don't know what things are going to be like here... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Did I mention I still have my chainsaw?!?!? Muhahahahhahahaha :twisted: :twisted:

Just kidding, we'll be good :D :D :D :wink:

Be good kiddies.

I'll be back later today, but found some temporary Internet access. ;)

welcome back! all 45 mods held down the fort for you. :lol:

i thought that would be obvious, yes im kidding.

we have 6 mods so that was a joke at our plentiful goup of mods. :mrgreen:

I'm back and yes, I modded too many people. :?

JW has 2-3, Rflix i think has 3-5 and we have 6, so its alot but not too much.

Yeah, but look at how many users each of those forums has compared to this one.

...well, OK, but go over to ClubSi.com and check out all the mods on their forums - they got 'em comin out of their asses. I don't think there's too many mods here. WHen the downloads get up and running, I think the number of active posters will climb steadily, and you may just have to make more mods.

SiR_dude said:
...well, OK, but go over to ClubSi.com and check out all the mods on their forums - they got 'em comin out of their asses. I don't think there's too many mods here. WHen the downloads get up and running, I think the number of active posters will climb steadily, and you may just have to make more mods.

yeah but Club Si NEEDS a lot of mods. I'm sure you have a lot of trolls and forum wars going on here :wink:

*cough* don't ask me why I know this *cough*

:lol:

Renesis said:
SiR_dude said:

yeah but Club Si NEEDS a lot of mods. I'm sure you have a lot of trolls and forum wars going on here :wink:

*cough* don't ask me why I know this *cough*

:lol:

Yeh, it's true. I surf the site regularly, but it's too big IMO (BTW - I'm Silver_Bullet over there) I like the current size of this board - not too many topics or members, so it's easy to get to know the other members on it.

I visited it once. And I just realised that I'm unbanned now, not that I care :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.