• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Overheat's final gear top 100 results-links to all threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Labcoatguy

Forum Addict
Car(s)
#Jaguar #XKR #XJR, #Saab #9-3 #9-5 #900
I figured I'd collect the links to all of Overheat's Final Gear Top 100 voting results in one thread, so that the search function doesn't get, dare I say, Overheated from too much use. Overheat or mods, do what you will if you decide it isn't necessary.

The thread that started it all
One vote, part 1
One vote, part 2
Two votes
Three votes
Four votes
Five votes
Six votes
Seven votes: 20th place
Eight votes: 15th place
Nine votes: 11th place
Ten votes: 8th place
Eleven votes: 6th place
Twelve votes: 3rd place
Fourteen votes: runner-up
Eighteen votes: winner

Thanks! This is really good. Someone should Sticky and lock this thread and delete my post.
:thumbsup:

Updated to include all results up to the winner. I left out the names of the cars, so as not to spoil the surprise (we know how seriously some people take spoilers around here ;) ). Thanks muchly, Overheat, for a game well run.

folder_sticky.gif
this please. :)

planning to do a similar thing but with cars of the sixties soon, as a starter of what i hope will be a long running "poll" series. What do you lot think? I'll pretty much decide whether or not to do it from what is said here :)

Overheat said:
planning to do a similar thing but with cars of the sixties soon, as a starter of what i hope will be a long running "poll" series. What do you lot think? I'll pretty much decide whether or not to do it from what is said here :)

I'd be in and already looking forward for the choice of cars :)

I'm definitely in. :thumbsup: I'm starting to think of my top ten '60s cars already.

Overheat said:

Go for it, man :)

BTW, shouldn't be discussing this in a separate thread?

I don't see a problem with discussing it in this thread, it's not like any of the front page data will go missing!

Status
Not open for further replies.