James May: Oz And James's Big British Adventure

iam-nobody

I can't wait for this to start love the other 2.
I think James has been on tv more than Hammond lately but i like James shows a lot more.:D

Ironlord

Sadly, this will not be aired until January :(

At least we have new TG to tide us over until then.
Perkele!

Still, this may be because we're still in the middle of Big Ideas then there'll be more TG, so we don't get the kind of saturation with James that we did with Hamster and his show about amusingly shaped vegetables.

LindenChase

It must be a slow news day indeed over at the Sun's offices. They did all the filming in August. And I think OZ somehow will not be too pleased that they didn't recognise him. :)

LindenChase

It looks like they changed the name of the programme. This is the cover of the book that comes with the series. I like it!
Here is where you can order your copy, by the way.

Old Lace

You're not the only one. Damn digital media course has me automatically spotting photoshop imperfections or saying 'oh I know how they did that'. XD

Corvu

Car(s)
'99 Cavalier
I can't wait! James is probably my favourite presenter for these non-top-gear shows. I loved 20th Centruy and Big Ideas.

Sm?rg?sbord

Not A Dude
You're not the only one. Damn digital media course has me automatically spotting photoshop imperfections or saying 'oh I know how they did that'. XD
Haha, I worked on transcripting TV interviews for a while and now I sit watching someone being interviewed and recognising where all the cuts are and going, I know how they did that. It's really annoying sometimes.

But seriously, that is a very, very bad 'shop job. I'm an amateur (and not even a particularly talented one) and I could do better...

kurthest

Car(s)
2008 BMW 335i Coupe (e92)
Can't wait for this, the 2 previous series with Oz and James May have been brilliant!

skylock

Car(s)
Honda Civic
James said at Wed's taping it starts Jan 6th, but he has been known to get dates wrong.