James May: Oz And James's Big British Adventure

Just can't wait. Hope it will be ripped/uploaded with the same rush as Top Gear.

Yeah, seconded. Does anybody have any info if The Scene/anyone else will be taking care of this and when and where they are going to release it?
We only got season 2, ep 7 on pay tv at midnight over here, so I'm not holding high hopes for seeing this on the box soon.

I wouldn't worry guys, these types of shows usually show up quickly. Not as quickly as Top Gear, but if I recall correctly previous Oz and James episodes were available same day.

James and Oz were on BBC Breaffast show this morning (monday). I missed it. :cry:
I hope someone recorded it and can upload!

Can't wait!
Really enjoyed the 2 previous adventures so it should be good :)

James and Oz were on BBC Breaffast show this morning (monday). I missed it. :cry:
I hope someone recorded it and can upload!

Thanks to Katysue over on the James May Board!

[youtube]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WOJR34qLiLU[/youtube]

[youtube]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GS2xH_u1NiU[/youtube]

Last edited:
James and Oz will be on Steve Wright's radio show tomorrow (tuesday) on radio 2 at around 2 pm. :)

I finally took a look through the October 2008 edition of the CAMRA newspaper today, and look whose mugshots are in it...

oz_james_beer_festival.jpg

Three hours to go. That is all. Enjoy, or be condemned to spend a lifetime wearing Captain Slow's most horrifically unfashionable shirts.

Unfashionable - but oh so 'right'

Watched it this evening as it was on and it was over all too soon. Can't wait for next week - they're visiting brewery in Wigan which is where they must have been travelling too/from when robeybobey caught them on video in the summer and almost managed to avoid being an utter fanboi!!!!

About to update the best ever quotes thread...........

That was wonderful :)

Much as I enjoyed the Wine Adventures, based on the first show I'm going to enjoy this even more. My oenophilia has always played second fiddle to my love of beer, even though it seems to cause confusion when I turn up at CAMRA meetings with neither a beard nor a fisherman's jumper. I've done the railway Ale Trails in my neck of the woods and they're great fun, though the chance of missing your train/stop does seem to increase exponentially with each waypoint.

Later in the series, they'll be in my neck of the woods, visiting the Plymouth Gin Distillery. The gin there is excellent, so I dread to think what kind of state they'll end up in, though if it's anything like the state I was in after copious quantities on New Year's Eve...

Actually, I just like a drink. I've just been inspired to run to the shops for a bottle of Betty Stoggs Cornish Ale :D

:lol: enjoyed that, nice to see James hasn't gone all serious about it. Like the car too, not so sure about the caravan. :D

It's a bloody Rolls!

I really enjoyed that. Loved the bit with the 'F' lager, and got to love that series II Corniche, even if it does look incredibly stupid pulling an ancient caravan!