James May: Oz And James's Big British Adventure

Has anyone come up with a drinking game for this show yet? Here's my ideas.

Drink every time:
-James says "TV's Oz Clarke"
-Either of them says "Fathead!"
-Any time James laughs.
-Any time Oz's pink shirt, towel, bathrobe, or anything pink of his appears.
-Any time Oz fakes an accent.
-Any time Oz meets someone he knows or describes as a mate.

Add as you see fit.

You'll die of liver failure before this show is over. :p

<snip> Note to other members not catching this show: You are missing out - its very good, don?t mind ?TV?s Oz Clarke? being a bit annoying. Give it a try!:cool:

"TV's Oz Clarke" is great! I love the way he can go from being an informative (and animated) expert in one scene to an introspective soul-baring bloke in the next. He and James "Guiness"* May are an excellent TV ensemble.

* - we were told the reason he wasn't at Top Gear Live in Australia is that he doesn't travel well.

Does anyone have an mp3 of the theme tune of Oz and James Drink to Britain? Or even what the theme is called?

anyone? :(

Great show as usual, will want to watch again and wait until everyone has had a chance to see it before posting comments.:)[...]
With almost no comments for episode 6 so far, I think I won?t be alone when I say that this was (so far of course) the worst episode of the series.

I think the episode missed something like a general Theme, like they had with scottland or ireland the last weeks. Felt thrown together. And the last part at the vinyard didn?t come over spontaneous at all, more like something in a play with bored actors (James clearly hated it there).

Hope for a better Ep next week ...

With almost no comments for episode 6 so far, I think I won?t be alone when I say that this was (so far of course) the worst episode of the series.

I think the episode missed something like a general Theme, like they had with scottland or ireland the last weeks. Felt thrown together. And the last part at the vinyard didn?t come over spontaneous at all, more like something in a play with bored actors (James clearly hated it there).

Hope for a better Ep next week ...
I dunno. I liked the vodka guy (he was friendly and enthusiastic).
And the perry guy was .... rustic.
And I think the bloke who fixed the caravan was the funniest guest they've had so far. :D

Bloke: "Bit of a strange combination you've got there..."
James: "What, a Rolls Royce with Oz Clarke in it?" :lol:

To be fair, when they were at the vinyard, it was clearly raining and cold, and James was sniffling quite a bit from t'consumption he caught from the caravan.
Poor bloke - I'd be a bit miserable, too.

Last edited:
And I think the bloke who fixed the caravan was the funniest guest they've had so far. :D

Bloke: "Bit of a strange combination you've got there..."
James: "What, a Rolls Royce with Oz Clarke in it?" :lol:

I thought the mechanic was hilarious. If you consider that James probably walked into his garage unexpectedly, he remained very very cool. He'd be great on TopGear. I'm convinced even Jezza couldn't wind him up.

I didn't think the Ireland episode could be beaten, but tonight's episode is my new favourite so far.

James should never again be allowed to present television while sober. :p

I can't wait!

i cant get into that site for some reason :eek: i get a 404 error ....

Last edited:
I have no problem getting into the site.

That torrentbox link doesnt seem to work for me at all. The site comes up and when I click the link to the file it takes me to isohunt and says nothing was found.