Pacific International Auto Show

JipJopJones

Car(s)
1979 Cressida Wagon, 1981 Corolla Hardtop
So I went to the auto show today.... took my camera, but unfortunatly i forgot to charge it. There were so many cool cars there and I'd have to say I sat in almost all. I was there for about 5 hours... but... I ONLY GOT ABOUT 10 PICS!!! NOOO! anyways... here they are.

Looks like....last year's show, haha!

But I guess if you missed last years', this one would be fun. I had forgotten about it, school's been keeping me busy, what day does it end?

8th i think.... this sunday... It was pretty good, alot like last years... twas still fun though

I was there on Saturday.

No Ferrari and Lamborghini, can you believe that...

However, I did see a blue Gallardo on road just as I came out.

Great, once again it looks like a tarted up dealership. Why don't we ever get cool cars? I see pics from autoshows in much smaller cities and they get the good stuff.

All you see at the Vancouver show is the same junk you find by the thousands in the dealers' lots.

Nice pics though. :p

Great, once again it looks like a tarted up dealership. Why don't we ever get cool cars? I see pics from autoshows in much smaller cities and they get the good stuff.

All you see at the Vancouver show is the same junk you find by the thousands in the dealers' lots.

Nice pics though. :p

x2 :p

Was the Audi R8 there?

Damn. Any other reasons to go? I have free tickets from a friend but I'm buried with papers anf stuff.

I guess more writing is the only thing on my agenda this week, thanks... :|

Damn. Any other reasons to go? I have free tickets from a friend but I'm buried with papers anf stuff.

If you're trying to get rid of the tickets somehow... :D

I'll probably go, sounds really disappointing though... Why does Vancouver miss out? We have our fair share of exotic cars on the road, the makes just don't bother to come to the autoshow?

Also, I think it's called the "Vancouver IAS" rather than the "Pacific IAS" this year.

that silver ford thing looks like the marcos

If you're trying to get rid of the tickets somehow... :D

I'll probably go, sounds really disappointing though... Why does Vancouver miss out? We have our fair share of exotic cars on the road, the makes just don't bother to come to the autoshow?

Also, I think it's called the "Vancouver IAS" rather than the "Pacific IAS" this year.

Take your camera and take some shots anyway. ;)

The best year of Vancovuer autoshow was the 2005 I think, when they had the CGT with $560K MSRP.