Pacific Northwest Meet 2014: Photo Thread!

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
That was a great time! Thanks everyone who came! We had 7 cars plus me plus a bike and got to see lots of great scenery!

argatoga continued his tradition of having a cursed motorcycle. Italian bikes at their best! ;)

Anyway, post the photos you have please! Here's a good one I have:

IMG_4643.jpg

PS: M5 guy (sorry, terrible with names and already forgot everyone's) -- I forgot to give you my email address. Shoot me a PM?

Last edited:
Here's everything tossed into a single Dropbox folder for your viewing inconvenience!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l2jrm91rrvtnfzp/AABKhiwJe1E72qtc6HWFLud_a

Anybody can add me as a friend on Steam if they'd like, y'all seem like nice enough people. Username is just chizzoink.

(also, I checked the Prelude's oil and she'd eaten about half a quart in just that drive time. Also sprayed the entire bay with coolant. That's how I know it was a good drive)

Drove 12 hours today from Vancouver to Olympia back to Vancouver -- I am hungry, exhausted, and thanks to that encounter with the Highway Patrol, I am also broke. It was wayyyyy too much fun for me to care though. Thanks for organizing! I definitely want to do this again some time.

Tons of photos to go through, will post more later. For now here's a teaser:

6207894_orig.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

(also, I checked the Prelude's oil and she'd eaten about half a quart in just that drive time. Also sprayed the entire bay with coolant. That's how I know it was a good drive)

Jeez, I can't even imagine how much oil my B5.5 has probably burnt today. You should see if you can use all that extra oil spray painted on your hood from this afternoon. :lol:

Here's everything tossed into a single Dropbox folder for your viewing inconvenience!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l2jrm91rrvtnfzp/AABKhiwJe1E72qtc6HWFLud_a

Anybody can add me as a friend on Steam if they'd like, y'all seem like nice enough people. Username is just chizzoink.

Thanks for posting (and for coming!).