Pandas, am I right?

What a sweet body...

http://img42.imageshack.**/img42/9906/28111049.jpg

... Rihanna ain't bad either. :p

Theres like 20 Sierras in this video. :|

:lol:

I don't know what else to say, other than why does Rihanna have a Panda and Sierras in her music video? Isn't she, y'know, a Septic?

I don't know what else to say, other than why does Rihanna have a Panda and Sierras in her music video? Isn't she, y'know, a Septic?

No, she isn't. She's originally from Jeremy's favorite vacation spot, Barbados.

I was at work and in the upstairs warehouse this afternoon, which was unusual, because i'm usually downstairs. Anyway as we were all leaving for the day.
"I saw a metallic blue Panda, drive by about an hour ago." :eek::confused::worship:

My response was why didn't he chase it? :(

I think the one my mum saw a few months back was blue too.
If it was a Panda... I will stumble upon you one day. :thumb:

Driving back in the Selecta, sat at the lights in Beverley a blue M-Reg Colour comes towards me.

First Panda in the wild sighting!!! :eek:

Shes turning right, I get in the left lane and still stuck at the lights. I flash my headlights, she looks and carries on.

Several days later, the lights change and I try to chase her, why? Why not?
Beverley was built for getaways, every road breaks into 3.

She could have gone into Tescos, in which case she'd be parked a while, I carry on. The trainlines are down on my right, so I turn left, head back around the block, looking down streets and loiter in Tescos carpark... nothing. :cry:

Whilst parked, a fat ginger guy in a Corsa laughed at me, unfortunately he's a fat ginger cunt in a Corsa, so I think I win?

Defeated, I head for home, but not before two fishermen walking towards me give me a thumbs-up.

You win this round, lady in the hat driving the Colour. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
I beg to differ. I guess you could say that with a Panda Selecta, you win... automatically.

Winning.

If you saw a random Anglia you wouldn't pursue?

I'd follow an Anglia I didn't know, possibly. The youngest Anglia though, is at least 45 years old though, meaning whoever drives it will recognise it as a classic/probably be willing to chat. Whereas a Panda could feasibly be driven by somebody who just wanted a dirt cheap car/will probably find it a little weird to be followed.

I'd follow an Anglia I didn't know, possibly. The youngest Anglia though, is at least 45 years old though, meaning whoever drives it will recognise it as a classic/probably be willing to chat. Whereas a Panda could feasibly be driven by somebody who just wanted a dirt cheap car/will probably find it a little weird to be followed.

Granted it's not my brightest idea, but when did you last see a Panda classic on the road?

You chased a woman because she was in a twenty year old city car? What was your plan if you caught her?! :|

Dogs chase cars too. But what happens when they catch one? They can't drive it (unless they're from New Zealand). They can't open it. They can't do anything to it except for one thing: piss on the tires. I assume that would be Aston's plan as well.

Pandas are so rare in London I've seen 2 and given chase both times :cool:
Caught both of them too :D first one was this red 1000s, lovely car with only 30,000 on the clock! Needed a wash and polish but was in great condition.
The lady had a white panda when she was at uni and realised a few years ago she needed another one in her life, and NO she wouldn't sell it :(

Second one was a black M reg with 86,000. Not so good condition but the lady who owned it was nice. No photos of that one though..

Panda owners are good people

:p

You chased a woman because she was in a twenty year old city car? What was your plan if you caught her?! :|

It's the stuff restraining orders are made of! :lol:

Also, I'll give you the Corsa bit, but what's wrong with being a fat ginger cunt? :dunno: ... *cough*

The old one clearly looks better, like the stripes too.

Any idea what the 4x4 one is based on? Looks like an SJ but it looks too long. Vitara?