Pandas, am I right?

@Evel: Surprisingly enough; yes. :lol:

Dunno about the tax, don't know how that would increase insurance risk.

It doesn't, but it's another loophole the insurers can use to not pay out. If you are driving 'otherwise in accordance with the law' is a statement that rings a bell :p Basically if you break the law in any way they won't pay out. Drunk, no tax, speeding; it's all a loophole so your compulsory insurance is null and void. And the Police know that.

^
Ah, another good point. Any chance to weasel out of paying up, they would take. Teh bastards!

:lol:

That's why I have USAA, they don't fuck with you. Then again most of their clients have been trained to fire guns.

[video=youtube;MLL-KrND-0k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLL-KrND-0k&list=UUDdmvwJMQ2_87JutqyW8N8g&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]

Well. For a 1.2 (same one they put in the Panda) it ain't too shabby.

Woman at work: "I used to have a Seat Marbella, which is a Panda, it was great. The exhaust was held on with a coat hanger." :mrgreen:

That's why I have USAA, they don't fuck with you. Then again most of their clients have been trained to fire guns.

+1 on USAA. Best insurance company I've ever dealt with.

I always liked the Fiat Uno more!
I liked them so much I had two of them.

It's a Mk2, and it is hopelessly gutless, and the interior feels awful, and the driving position is too damn high! A modern car shouldn't be out pulled by a Ford Anglia up hills. :p

The first situation ever where I would rather have the Panda... :blink:

It's a Mk2, and it is hopelessly gutless, and the interior feels awful, and the driving position is too damn high! A modern car shouldn't be out pulled by a Ford Anglia up hills. :p

The 1.1 is gutless, the 1.2 is far better. The 1.1 is the Active and has the black bumpers. :( The driving position is weird, I've never driven one, but i've sat in one at the dealer. The seats are really high up. :lol: But it has the cool dash gearstick.

The first situation ever where I would rather have the Panda... :blink:

Always pick the Panda. :p

So you had a Due :p
The first one could hardly be considered a whole uno, closer to frankenstein the way it was built from countless other unos. :D

Come on Speedtouch, buy it.

Linky

EDIT:

Isle_of_Wight_shows_034.jpg

Isle_of_Wight_shows_033.jpg

Isle_of_Wight_shows_037.jpg

Isle_of_Wight_shows_036.jpg

Isle_of_Wight_shows_035.jpg

*This is the spring cup man. :cool:

Last edited:
?820 with 9 days remaining and reserve not met ? Fuck me senseless.

It was so surprising that in the process of clicking that link I threw my own phone at my own face (not a joke; I am drunk but that's irrelevant). Not sure how; but I could get some serious kit for that money. By the time it's finished I'm looking at a solid 9-3 Convertible; maybe even a Viggen.

Also I discovered a method to get cheaper insurance quotes today (so a 2l Saab is by no means out of the equation). Shame I can't afford anything at the moment. Give me a year and hopefully I'll have an internship. :)

Last edited:
?820 with 9 days remaining and reserve not met ? Fuck me senseless.

It was so surprising that in the process of clicking that link I threw my own phone at my own face (not a joke; I am drunk but that's irrelevant). Not sure how; but I could get some serious kit for that money. By the time it's finished I'm looking at a solid 9-3 Convertible; maybe even a Viggen.

Also I discovered a method to get cheaper insurance quotes today (so a 2l Saab is by no means out of the equation). Shame I can't afford anything at the moment. Give me a year and hopefully I'll have an internship. :)

Good 4x4's go for decent money, this one has had alot of manhours spent on it. He was at a show and they had one of those Land Rover 4x4 trail thingys, people in new Range Rovers wouldn't do it, so he through the Panda around. :D

I've sat in it, those Alfa seats are lovely. :cool: