Pandas, am I right?

"Officially", the one you call Mk2 is a Mk1 1st facelift, while the Mk2 facelift is a Mk1 2nd facelift. In fact, however, since the pre-1986 ones are so rare, even in Italy (they haven't sold many of them, and they were "disposable"), and the 1st and 2nd facelift model are nearly identical, they're usually referred to as Panda mk1, or old Panda.

Old Panda owners seem to refuse existence of new ones, so minor changes through the lifespan of the original Panda have created a Mk1, Mk2, and Mk3. According to Google.

Generations theres been 3, mk's theres 4. Kinda nitpicky. ;)

Also a Pug 205 on the left :blink: Kinda odd for an American show?

It's animated in the Philippines or wherever it is. :mrgreen:

A compilation of various Panda ads. I can't get out of my head the one starting at 0:22. It's just awesome in an 80s way.

Last edited:
Also a Pug 205 on the left :blink: Kinda odd for an American show?

I've had to rewind and pause Mythbusters at several occasions. Not because of cars featured in the actual show, but rather some of the transitions and wipes, and other CGI stuff like those animated blueprint things. I've seen Peugeots quite a few times. The show is put together in Australia, where they actually have cars like Peugeot, Citro?n and Skoda.

My favourite car-related Mythbusters thing is the red, white and blue Miatas they used for some myth. :D

8019594353_5f3a02ef1b_h.jpg

8778305317_8f1df190a5_h.jpg

:arrow: Album.

Last edited:
I've had to rewind and pause Mythbusters at several occasions. Not because of cars featured in the actual show, but rather some of the transitions and wipes, and other CGI stuff like those animated blueprint things. I've seen Peugeots quite a few times. The show is put together in Australia, where they actually have cars like Peugeot, Citro?n and Skoda.

I never knew that! Interesting.

I never knew that! Interesting.
I also remember an episode of American Chopper where Mikey went to Australia unannounced to pay the editors a visit.

Wonder if it's a Discovery thing to have the shows edited down under?

The Pand-amino ! :blink:
BTW, googling for panda pickups, i found this :

pick%20up.jpg

:jc: POWERRR !!!

edit: :jc: MOAR POWERRR !!!

Last edited: