• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Parent's New Used Vehicle

Mischief007

Car(s)
1995 Chevy Camaro Z28, 04 VW Jetta GLS
Yesterday (Saturday) my parents bought a 2002 Dodge Ram SLT Crew Cab 4x4 Long Bed with 87,000 km. After the trade in the final price was $20,200.

Not bad of a deal and lots of room in the back as well.

The trade-in was a 1997 GMC Safari SLX with 128,000 km. THey gave us $4500 for it but at least it is gone because it would have costed us quite a bundle to safety the car. Big time neglect by my dad.

We will see how long this one lasts. I'll have pictures next Saturday when we pick it up.

Nice ! That's a big pickup truck ! !

But much better than the GMC Safari

it would be safer not to show it to europeans, might cause adverse reactions. but hey, im european.

The new ram is a fantastic looking car... I saw the regular cab srt-10 version parked on the street the other day :drool:

AutoMX said:
it would be safer not to show it to europeans, might cause adverse reactions. but hey, im european.

:?

Jostyrostelli said:
Geez what a long name, any pics?

Next Saturday :). That's when we are picking it up so I'll have quite a few pictures.

Unlike most North Americans, this truck will be used to haul and tow whatever my dad wants, therefore the long bed. It's actually a very nice truck, HUGE, but nice truck.

Dark_Templer_102 said:
Wow ur actually useing the car to its potential and not like just to get a big ass suv

Heh...oxymoron...New used vechicle

:lol:...yes.