Paris Hilton does it again.....

^ I'd buy that song, actually, if anyone makes it.

*sigh* I guess FinalGear has been infiltrated. I was hoping to use it as my digital Paris-Hilton-News-and-STD-Fallout Shelter.

I had no idea this thread even existed until now. What a pity.

Still, its here and I can only say that the whole episode has been a total farce which has reflected badly on the American courts system and Hilton herself.

So...party time? :)

1155777414170.gif

That's a great one... :lol:

Well, it's not that funny........at least to me. And I don't feel sorry for her either; she deserves punishment, but 45 days in jail? I think that's a bit harsh.

I'm pretty sure Paris didn't come up with the idea of making up the story of an acute medical condition, and getting out of jail because of it........her lawyer(s) that should be laughed at

You sir are stupid.
No other word for it.
45days is nothing... she could have ran over a pregnant single parent woman at 100mph... 45 days in jail is nothing. The bitch should rot alive and be raped by sewer rats. Drunk driving is a crime, after rape and murder it's the worst. Our society needs to take care of all its population and if someone deliberately decides to be stupid like this, without thinking about the consequences and that their actions might cause harm to other people they deserve to die.

She is in a position where she can do more good than any of us. She has money, she has fame, some people listen to her. But she has nothing good to say, she treats life like a joke, she is a disgusting excuse for a human being. She should be kept in prison for the rest of her life. Let her waste her life in prison, at least the rest of us are safe from her childish acitons.

Last edited:
^Amen to that!

You sir are stupid.
No other word for it.
45days is nothing... she could have ran over a pregnant single parent woman at 100mph... 45 days in jail is nothing. The bitch should rot alive and be raped by sewer rats. Drunk driving is a crime, after rape and murder it's the worst. Our society needs to take care of all its population and if someone deliberately decides to be stupid like this, without thinking about the consequences and that their actions might cause harm to other people they deserve to die.

She is in a position where she can do more good than any of us. She has money, she has fame, some people listen to her. But she has nothing good to say, she treats life like a joke, she is a disgusting excuse for a human being. She should be kept in prison for the rest of her life. Let her waste her life in prison, at least the rest of us are safe from her childish acitons.

Preach on My Brotha! I'd like to add she has probably set women back 50 years. All that effort in gaining respect and equal rights has been pissed down the drain thanks to her.

Nah. It started in the 80s with the Yuppies, and the accelerating interest in bodies and so on.

But I do get your point.

From BT Yahoo news.

Paris Hilton says God has given her a new chance

Imprisoned hotel heiress Paris Hilton has said she believes God has given her a new chance and she plans to stop acting dumb and put her influence to good use.

I don't buy it... as Tracy Jordan once said, "people are suspicious of celebrities who find religion after getting into trouble." :D

From BT Yahoo news.

Paris Hilton says God has given her a new chance

Imprisoned hotel heiress Paris Hilton has said she believes God has given her a new chance and she plans to stop acting dumb and put her influence to good use.

Last edited:
Yeeeeah, I'll believe it when I see it.

That's lovely. Especially the comment about "...she buys a new car [...]". Marvelous. :)

And yes, Kudos to the Paparazi.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

You sir are stupid.
No other word for it.

I totally agree with you that she could've killed someone, but luckily she didn't. I personally think the law should punish her for what she has done wrong, not punish her for things that could've happened but didn't. So locking her up in jail for a few weeks (but less than 45 days) is good enough, and I feel she has been punished.

I know a case where one guy was driving around the city drunk, and ended up killing a young man. The driver didn't go to jail; instead the judge suspended his license for 3 years. In this case, I think the driver was not punished enough because he did kill someone, and was not punished for what he had done wrong.

And the how Paris is living her life thing, it really depends on her upbringing. If her parents were living their lives doing nothing, chances are their offsprings would live the same lives. The Hiltons have been rich for a few generations, and I'm not surprised that the descendants of Conrad Hilton have lavish lifestyles.

Hilton has been transfered to Juvenile Hall for the rest of her time.