Paris Hilton does it again.....

I live down the road from the country's largest woman's prison and trust me the LAST thing they have there is tea and biscuits......

Shes famous for basically doing fuck all (minus the sex tape) Once shes outs she should go and get a job and stop being a stupid spoiled phore.

Phore? I love you scots! :D

Anyway. Paris Hilton is the posterchild of becomming famous for doing nothing. It's like those people who become famous for being on "Robinson Expedition" (or whatever you call it in the rest of the world), who are then shipped of Celebrity Big Brother.

I must admit, I'd love to have Paris' money. I'd keep them for a rainy day, become a teacher (which doesn't pay much) and live a nice life, just spending a little bit of money to purchase a couple of creature comforts. Like a DB9, a 78 V8 Vantage.. that sort of thing.

But I wouldn't go around throwing money around, buying friends, trying to impress everyone I could see with all my inhereted money.

She's a spoiled little child. She's dumb as a door knob, and she truely descerves prison for what she did. Mind you, hope she had the full BCS. Giggle. :p

She's a spoiled little child. She's dumb as a door knob, and she truely descerves prison for what she did. Mind you, hope she had the full BCS. Giggle. :p
So naturally, we let her off after 3 whole agonizing days because she had a "rash". And she's "suicidal". And she got "raped in the shower" (if she did, she can put it on DVD and make even more money to pay off the prison bitches).

When you Europeans make fun of us, I can see what you're getting at. This is embarrassing.
:unsure:

Check the last page. The judge ordered her back to jail and sent a summons to the Sheriff to come in and explain why he shouldn't be held in contempt of court.

The judge is sorting it out. She will serve her time and the Sheriff is going to get ripped a new one.

Check the last page. The judge ordered her back to jail and sent a summons to the Sheriff to come in and explain why he shouldn't be held in contempt of court.

The judge is sorting it out. She will serve her time and the Sheriff is going to get ripped a new one.
mr%20burns.jpg

Excellent.

mr%20burns.jpg

Excellent.

homer1.jpg

Woo hoo!

I hope so, this has turned into a national scandal.

She's allright, after all, she tought herself Judo before entering prison to be able to survive the constant attempts at raping her inside.

Good luck girly! *Mumbling in a Boris Johnson sort of way*

Yay! Best news I've had in weeks. I hope the other inmates give her hell.

Money only gets you so far, love.

Yay! Best news I've had in weeks. I hope the other inmates give her hell.

Money only gets you so far, love.

Apparently shes been buying them all burgers and chips so they don't beat the living shit out of her. That would make a nice sequel to her last Paris video.....

Oh god...

She still does not get the point of a jail term!

Paris *on her sentence*: "It's not right!"

And she cried for her mom!

hold your head in dismay...

I find it very hard to feel sorry for her. Maybe when she gets out she might start behaving like a normal person.

Good on the judge for giving her the full 45 days back. Jail isnt meant to be easy, and she deserves all she gets!!

NoChance.jpg

sauerfb0.jpg

0608pariscarcryinffo1.jpg

motivator1914077te8.jpg

shawskank.jpg

I'm enjoying this, can you tell?

Yeah, I even have a song by that title from the musical "Avenue Q"

Here's the song with machinema video: (some NSFW language)
[youtube]Cbbs6lvrtpk[/youtube]