No 56k: Parked like an idiot

Seriously, what's the harm in coming out a little and fixing it up / trying again? :?

NOT DONE!

parking is done in one smooth movement, and coming out of your parkingspace to try again is admitting you fail at life :p (if you're a guy at least)

Whats wrong with that, I do that in my 4x4 when there's no parking... there's got to be SOME use when you're not offroading :p

There is another one! Crossing the green belt to make a u-turn :p Have done that many times, specially when I have to do a u-turn and have to wait for 2 or more traffic signals for the turn to come :p

mainblvard.png

Last edited:
european parkinspaces tend to be smaller then US and australian ones, And I have had to do some creative shit to get the truck parked sometimes, but never, EVER did I have to do something even close to that outragous....That moron!

Parking spots are becoming smaller and smaller here as well with every new building that gets put up. That's the way it looks like when I drive my dad's truck. I regularly park across two spots but far away in the lot so that I don't get any nasty looks. I park in one spot if I can put the rear of the truck over a grassy area.

Anybody that is curious, 2002 Dodge Ram Quad Cab with an 8' bed.

It is funny seeing the small cars with parking job issues. It seems to be a world wide problem :lol:.

Yes that's a one-way street and yes he drove the wrong way down it and yes he parked like this: (pic)

hasn't anybody noticed the second parking-failure in there?
look above the audi...
a) how did that person get up there...
b) WHY did they have to park on the grass when there's lots of space around "downstairs" :blink:

Last edited:
hasn't anybody noticed the second parking-failure in there?
look above the audi...
a) how did that person get up there...
b) WHY did they have to park on the grass when there's lots of space around "downstairs" :blink:

Pretty sure that that car is related to the constrution. In fact, I think the audi belongs to one of the construction guys too

WTF??? I see at least 4 free spaces that they could of used....

The drivers' gotta be high on something to just leave the car there

WTF??? I see at least 4 free spaces that they could of used....

The drivers' gotta be high on something to just leave the car there

Some people are just lazy as hell and try to minimize the walking distance between their car and where they have to walk to. I can see that on a regular basis at two local supermarkets, people just drive right to the entrance and park there where they obstruct the way for others, instead of taking one of the million empty parking spaces that are only a couple of meters behind them. And it's not just lazy people, because my mom tends to be somewhat similar (ok she only uses marked parking spaces), she rather searches five minutes for an empty parking space as close to the store as possible than walk only one meter too much. Which is quite baffling because otherwise she's damn fit, runs three, four times a week for over an hour each time (and I'm talking about running, not just some walking at a slightly raised speed), uses her bicycle to go to work (about 7 km away) and so on, but still she can't be bothered to park a little further away and walk a couple more meters to the store. Sorry for the rant but that thing really gets on my nerves.

I didn't think to snag a picture but I saw an H2 parked in the local Outback. There were two funny things, while he was in a real spot he managed to put one wheel on a curb. That wasn't the funniest thing however, the funniest thing was that his license plate read "ACUR8"

Seen today:

https://pic.armedcats.net/l/li/lipadier/2010/01/05/badparkingmerc.JPG

The car was not only parked between two spots, but had actually touched a rock at the rear. - Double fail.

Greetings, lip

Last edited:
Looks like he parked in the exact middle - right over the line

Thats some skill :rolleyes:

https://pic.armedcats.net/l/li/lipadier/2010/01/05/badparkingmerc.JPG
I think you guys might be getting a little bit pedantic here ... last week at the supermarket car-park, I pulled into a space between two cars (in a row full of cars). When I came back with my shopping, the two cars next to me were gone and it looked a lot like what you see on the picture there ... my car parked right on the middle of the line. But it?s not like that?s been my "fault" or stupidity. When you search a crowded parkinglot and finally find a legal space ... you take it, no matter if the lines and the spaces don?t match. And of course it looks like the pic obove if the other cars leave ... I call it "Propagation of uncertainty" :)