No 56k: Parked like an idiot

164868_1505538121955_1339320074_31089968_6796704_n.jpg

I did that today with my truck. Was waiting for a spot to open and some dickhead decides to come up beside to overtake me. So I backed the truck up next to the snowbank across four spots. Fuck it.

Dunno how much space there's to the left but going with what I can see, I think the problem is not with space available for fellow motorists, but rather with there being no way for utility personnel to access the snowbank in order to add to it or remove it. The same category as parking next to garbage dumpsters, load bays, fire escapes & hydrants etc.

Dunno how much space there's to the left but going with what I can see, I think the problem is not with space available for fellow motorists, but rather with there being no way for utility personnel to access the snowbank in order to add to it or remove it. The same category as parking next to garbage dumpsters, load bays, fire escapes & hydrants etc.

It's anything like the plaza by me, they will not give a shit to remove the rest of that bank till the fucker melts on its own.

That's pretty funny actually.

I bet if he had Parked across the lines to take up "less" space people would be complaining too. With a truck like that, sometimes you just can't win.

The man needed his Chorizo. Parking space size be damned.

Brand spankin' new F350. He parked in the lines, but uh...the truck is twice as long as the lines.

ca153672.jpg

Nothing wrong with that. It looks like they tried to park away from where most others were parking as to not get in anyone's way. This along with the Altima that parked sideways in the snow do not belong in here.

You know someone doesn't use their truck for truck-things when they don't know how to park it...

And yes, the cars on either side are parked close to their line, making a tight squeeze in/out, but there are more open spaces to be seen the next row back.

Not to mention that, if the driver was alone, he/she could simply park with the passenger side on the line, giving him/her the room to get in and out, and leaving another space open for a smaller vehicle.

I drive a truck and never pull that kinda stunt... gah... it makes me so annoyed!

Brand spankin' new F350. He parked in the lines, but uh...the truck is twice as long as the lines.

ca153672.jpg

thats just awsome, basically he is saying that "mine is bigger and im going to leave it here for you to see." id just love to see a beetle or something parked next to it!

Taken as I was walking away from our local pub. As you can see by the bluriness I was slightly intoxicated.....

Also must mention that he could only have reversed in, as I'm standing on a raised concrete/garden thing.

https://pic.armedcats.net/m/mi/mike079/2011/01/23/Photo-0159.jpg

How can you park a Subaru Fiori that badly? :lmao:

I think the pub may have something to do with it. On another point, I didn't even know those things still existed, I thought that was an old Charade. :dunno: