No 56k: Parked like an idiot

Here's the other issue with that, like very closely near by (the parking lots are connected less than 30 feet away on the other side of those shrubs) there is a big shopping mall outlet strip thing that is full of parking spots (even the area in the "back" that's just a short drive away from where his car is parked) has a lot of spots that nobody ever bothers to go near and aren't "restricted". Why didn't he just park there and be out the way? That's what I would do. Not sit in the busiest McDonalds parking lot in town's parking lot over three spaces as close to the door as you can get for over half an hour.

I understand when someone goes through the drive through and then finds a parking space where I was at taking the picture (pretty often and where most employees park) and eats in their car for a few minutes. There's a reason why that location has a lot of parking- because it's the busiest and usually all/most of the spots closer to the door are taken up all through the day.

I dunno, that kid was just weird. (And he seriously sat there for over half a hour because I ran some errands that took a while during a break and then returned to see him still there). I wouldn't have been surprised if one of the managers went out and told him to move. :?

There is a perfectly fine spot next to that Porsche, yet the Audi driver had to park behind it, thus blocking it in... Audiot...

P9081144.jpg

He did not even try.

It a prank done to a car that was parked on a disabled spot without a permit to park there.

That's what you get for messing with the disabled people! ;)

He did not even try.

Looks like he broke down in the middle of the road, stepped out, shrugged, went "fuck this shit" and just walked away :p

That said, it's a bit awkward to clamp the car in place, positively ensuring no one can get up that street :lol:
Hadn?t thought about that angle to be honest ... "you have illegally parked and are blocking this street so we are going to make sure you can?t move your car" - does not make any sense at all. So ... He fought the law, and the law won. He fought the law, and nobody really won ... doesn?t rhyme, but makes more sense.

And btw while I?m at it ... on a FWD car ... wouldn?t you clamp the front wheels? :hmm: I know nothing about clamping since it?s not used here ...

Last edited:
Hadn?t thought about that angle to be honest ... "you have illegally parked and are blocking this street so we are going to make sure you can?t move your car" - does not make any sense at all. So ... He fought the law, and the law won. He fought the law, and nobody really won ... doesn?t rhyme, but makes more sense.

And btw while I?m at it ... on a FWD car ... wouldn?t you clamp the front wheels? :hmm: I know nothing about clamping since it?s not used here ...
Clamping is usually used before a tow truck is called to immobilize the car. Can't really drive with clamped rears will burn the engine out.

Additionally, the front wheel is parked legally.

Supermarket Carpark ... within meters from another ...

Missed the parking space by quite a margin, blocking the footpath ...
http://img62.imageshack.**/img62/1389/parked1x.jpg

This seems to be 20% handicapped & 80% Taxi ... it?s neither.
http://img809.imageshack.**/img809/6565/parked2.jpg

I hope it?s not contagious ...

Last edited:
2011-11-01_09-39-06_223.jpg

2011-11-01_09-39-16_869.jpg

The best part about this is that he was parked like that at a traffic courthouse.