No 56k: Parked like an idiot

Others should be grateful he chose two free spots instead of two occupied ones? :D
Others should be grateful there are Unimog drivers out there ... or who?s gonna pull you out of that ditch on a slope when it?s -20?C outside? The prius in the second pic certainly not ...

I know it?s hypocritical ... but if there were some cars I?d overlook parking violations ... the Unimog is right on top of that list. But you are right of course ... it is "parked like an Idiot" ...

Last edited:
Others should be grateful there are Unimog drivers out there ... or who?s gonna pull you out of that ditch on a slope when it?s -20?C outside? The prius in the second pic certainly not ...

I know it?s hypocritical ... but if there were some cars I?d overlook parking violations ... the Unimog is right on top of that list. But you are right of course ... it is "parked like an Idiot" ...
As narf said they should be happy he didn't park in an occupied spot so he gets a pass :p

He gets every awesome card in the deck, just not the parking achievement card.

Additionally, winter is coming. If there's something white... in your neighbourhood... who you gonna call? Snowbusters Unimogs!

Last edited:
It a prank done to a car that was parked on a disabled spot without a permit to park there.

Same story:

"I'm disabled." at the windshield.

Last edited:
Seen today:

http://img16.imageshack.**/img16/4889/wtfparking.jpg

WTF?

I badly scraped the front bumper of my car once due to a high kerb on a parking space like that. Now I'm a lot more cautious. Not that cautious, though.

http://img62.imageshack.**/img62/4166/photo201211201120162259.jpg

Spectacularly useless.

I?ve added a line so that you can see where the sidewalk ends ... my cellphone-cam isn?t good enough in this kind of light ...

http://img853.imageshack.**/img853/8144/park3k.jpg

It still shocks me ppl buy PT cruisers outside of the US. I thought europeans had better taste than that.

It still shocks me ppl buy PT cruisers outside of the US. I thought europeans had better taste than that.

I'm guessing partly to be different.

Well, you?ve thought wrong. Especially in Germany you see quite some of them around because when they initially started selling them, they were quite popular ... bad reliability and build quality then kicked in and quickly buyers went looking elsewhere ...

I even have to admit, that if I would have bought a car in 2001 ... I would have seriously considered the PT cruiser on it?s looks :blush: the fool I was ...

Well, you?ve thought wrong. Especially in Germany you see quite some of them around because when they initially started selling them, they were quite popular ... bad reliability and build quality then kicked in and quickly buyers went looking elsewhere ...

I even have to admit, that if I would have bought a car in 2001 ... I would have seriously considered the PT cruiser on it?s looks :blush: the fool I was ...

The PT has never seemed as a unreliable car to me. I still see plenty around, and even the decontented models near the end of it's lifecycle weren't "bad" cars. Solid neon mechanicals provided somewhat decent handling (ok so different rear suspension-twist beam vs. independent) but still...

I'd drive one.

I would (sadly) like to report that Australians buy them too...
Just in the small town where my school is, there are at least two. WHY???
I'm sorry, but they just don't look that good to me...:no: