No 56k: Parked like an idiot

htsec.jpg

YruiR.jpg

Last night he smallest car in the lot, a 90s two-door Rav-4, way taking up 2 spots...but like the mini, two more of 'em could have fit!

featuring my car, parked neatly on the right :lol:

Even handicapped spaces are too small... The red bricks end under the rear wheels, front bumper was almost touching the handicapped sign at the end of the space.

idiot.JPG

Stupid enough already, but this was on a day and in a location (Australia Day, across from the beach) where the demand for parking is immeasurable. It would be a fair guess to say there was no other free spaces in a 2km radius, and this guy parks like this.

Last edited:
CUYMo.jpg

(not my photo)

He might have parked between two cars that left a large enough spot, making it a decent job of saving space :dunno:

Yep, that one is actually cool parking. Taking two spaces and still leaving two spaces. Parking devided by zero.

Last edited:
I have on purpose avoided to post in this thread because it simply would not be fair to the rest of you... but I was looking through some old pictures and I found these from 2008...

ePICT5543.jpg

ePICT5544.jpg

ePICT5545.jpg
I don't see the problem, clearly he is mentally handicapped :p

Mmmmmmmmmmm Alfa 159.....

S61G6.jpg

Quite a fitting license plate, too. :lol:

I don't see the problem, clearly he is mentally handicapped :p

I never met a cop that wasen't, I don't see the problem either :p

What the hell where they doing there anyway? Or do they sell booze in Italy's Media worlds?

Last edited:
That's kind of what I was implying :p

Which was what I was agreeing with....so, euhrmm, I euhrmm, wait, what?

Great, now I need to go lie down again.....