No 56k: Parked like an idiot

quite bad.jpg

He drove around the carpark three times, spewing his diesel smoke and making his turbo flutter outside a funeral, then decided his truck wouldn't fit in any of the myriad available spaces, so he parked it in the middle of the road.

Not helping the stereotype of the kind of person who imports massive American pickups to Australia.

Yes. However, literally 20 metres away he could have parked it (all of it) in a place that wasn't in the middle of the road and didn't inconvenience other people.

He drove around the carpark three times, spewing his diesel smoke and making his turbo flutter outside a funeral, then decided his truck wouldn't fit in any of the myriad available spaces, so he parked it in the middle of the road.

Not helping the stereotype of the kind of person who imports massive American pickups to Australia.

This annoys me, I have not had trouble fitting the Suburban into any parking spot here yet.

Reactions: haz
Hbriz went on a roadtrip I see.

Hey, my bad parking stays firmly within NSW boundaries!

But seriously, if you can't parallel park a Clio, there's something wrong with you. I should post this in the 'Sightings' section of the RenaultSport forum :lol:

This annoys me, I have not had trouble fitting the Suburban into any parking spot here yet.
There were indeed plenty of spaces he could have fit in. This was up in your neck of the woods too, in Woronora Cemetery.

Last edited:
Saw this at the grocery store today. No handicap placard either.
IMG_20130915_105539_776.jpg

IMG_20130915_105527_778.jpg

You know those "You park like an asshole" notices you can print and put under windshields?

I'm thinking about having them printed on some industrial stickers. And when someone parks like an asshole ... BAM, stick it on their front window right in their vision.

The only thing i'm worried about is fingerprints. :(

You really think someone is crazy enough to sue you for a goddamn sticker? Hm .. :|

You really think someone is crazy enough to sue you for a goddamn sticker? Hm .. :|

Looks to me as if he wants supersticky stickers... Hence bordering on property damage. I'd sue him for damaging my car, badly parked or not :nod: you don't touch someone else's car inappropriately :no:

I have this printed and cut in my wallet on regular A4 paper, slip it in between the driver side window/rubber gap, take picture, shame them online:

http://img856.imageshack.**/img856/5756/56ai.jpg

don't even touch the car most of the time.

It is a fucked up world, and people have been sued for much less.

I don't like to damage property of someone else, but i will do it if that makes a point and they realize their bad parking is anti-social and arrogant.

Messing up their car isn't going to change them, only make them bitter. Instead, you need to humour them with the card you politely leave. Then they might remember it positively :dunno: