No 56k: Parked like an idiot

This is new.

DC571E09-A317-4CB7-BEE3-0F27D291EA03.jpeg

Famous PLAI:

There's never an excuse to park in a handicapped spot if you don't need to use them. Never.

What about people who use charging stalls as handicapped spots because they’re thick?
Just as bad or not?
I’ve heard stories of actual handicapped people yelling at EV drivers wanting to charge.
And no, there’s hardly any confusion. EV charger spots are bright green with a big plug icon on them, handicapped stalls are blue and have the wheelchair icon

I've never seen that here, but that's annoying. Just leave spots open if they don't apply to you.

Sometimes I want to shout “Hey! HEY! HEEY! [panic increases] HEEEEY! You forgot your kid in the car!“ to those single 20-somethings that take the family parking spots at the supermarket.

Sometimes I want to shout “Hey! HEY! HEEY! [panic increases] HEEEEY! You forgot your kid in the car!“ to those single 20-somethings that take the family parking spots at the supermarket.
I sometimes do, doesn't go anywhere except weird looks and grumpy people.

Why park to pickup your kids when you can just leave your car in the middle of the road.

IMG_20211025_163532.jpg

Maybe the driver is normally dropping people off at the airport.

Do they at least have a placard that allows them to park in that spot?

IMG_20211125_075622.jpg

That's 2 spots.

For reference:

IMG_20211125_180801.jpg

Same spot, different asshole...

IMG_20211216_183959.jpg

I've never seen that here, but that's annoying. Just leave spots open if they don't apply to you.

I had to climb into my Mazda hatchback through the hatch because while I was shopping, two huge SUVs parked in the "COMPACT CAR" spots on either side of my (also "COMPACT CAR") spot.

I had to climb into my Mazda hatchback through the hatch because while I was shopping, two huge SUVs parked in the "COMPACT CAR" spots on either side of my (also "COMPACT CAR") spot.
A few days ago I rolled my rental ND out of its spot by hand in order to get in properly... There would always have been the option of going in from above of course :cool:

A few days ago I rolled my rental ND out of its spot by hand in order to get in properly... There would always have been the option of going in from above of course :cool:
Both work only if you park with the roof open, sadly.