• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Parking garage challenge?

LawMaker

Anyone have a rip of this classical episode? It's gotta be something like '99 to 2001, with this course in a parking hall, and Tiff powesliding in a BMW 540i and stuff.. And a Suzuki Wagon R+ winning the challenge eventually, driven by Vicki, if I remember correctly...

No, because Tiff and Vicks used to host TG back in the days... And that's not that many years ago.

Hey, I don't even get Fifth Gear on telly. And back in the days when this came out on BBC World, Napster was THE thing and broadband internet was something really amazing... :D

^Yep he's right. Hopefully he could find it for you, otherwise....it might be on Big J's as a clip. I know I have the clip somewhere but I just can't find it now.

I've got the clip on my hard drive. I'll upload it onto Tweeke's FTP as soon as possible as Top Gear - Car Park Getaway. (If Tweeke can clean out his HD or something! :? )

If you don't know how to use Tweeke's FTP, go here to find out and then here to connect.

Kebab gud said:
mautzel said:
LawMaker said:
No, because Tiff and Vicks used to host TG back in the days... And that's not that many years ago.

:oops: You'll never stop learning :)
dud! you didnt know that?

I remember Jeremy and Tiff presenting a show together, but I only watched one or two episodes before the start of the new format with Jeremy and Richard.

Zafira said:
Beat me to the chase!

Oh well, I didn't want to wait for Tweeke to fix his new HD anyway. Saves me the trouble. :whistle: 8)

Edit: screw it, I'll upload it anyway.

Thanks mate, that's a true classic and some cool driving1 =)