Part 2 of Andy Wilman's blog now available

Nice of him to mention Final Gear, it seems that he values our opinions a lot.

Yay! :woot: Andy gave a shout out to Final Gear! I always hoped our opinions and comments about TG influenced some aspects of the show and I guess it does! Woot!

I'm not really looking forward to Gear much. It'll be hard to leave the comfort zone of UK TG.

I wonder if Viper is actually Andy Wilman and he's been playing us for chumps all along ;)

Bump! Call me late, but I've only just read these blogs. I really like the way Andy sees FG as important, I'm sure many other fan sites are not looked at in the same way. I have no real interest in watching the US or Aus versions of TG, although I might download the shows after 'The Real McCoy' finishes.

And the most important thing is Andy has grammar failures, so he's not a poncey TV exec. :D

/\ hey, at least they'll fill in the gap between sundays, or mondays for people outside the uk, or ... will the apocalypse come and the aussie/american show will actually catch on ... and become even greater than Top Gear UK :boohoo:

and on another note

Slightly off topic - I've always said the forum member Jezzabelle IS Jeremy Clarkson.

There was a period of time where "Jezzabelle" always had some sort of breaking news relating to Top Gear that was hard to come by. AND "Jezzabelle" thinks Jezza is "handsome" lmao...

Oh and he is actually a she. Yes Jeremy Clarkson is 'not a dude'. You heard it here first

SL65 might be on to something, i did became curious and searched for some posts of jezzabelle, and the style is similar to clarkson journalism (probably a really extreme hardcore idol like fan) but smiley's and abreviations don't really sound like clarkson, well probably won't find out anyway

Last edited:
Slightly off topic - I've always said the forum member Jezzabelle IS Jeremy Clarkson.

There was a period of time where "Jezzabelle" always had some sort of breaking news relating to Top Gear that was hard to come by. AND "Jezzabelle" thinks Jezza is "handsome" lmao...

Oh and he is actually a she. Yes Jeremy Clarkson is 'not a dude'. You heard it here first ;)

REALLY? Blimey it's a good bit of cross-dressing then! :lol:
Nah 'fraid not boys. Jezzabelle is a very gorgeous if slightly mad* female petrolhead who just happens to fancy Jeremy Clarkson.

*sorry VJB but you are

I saw that too.

We are the grammar police. You will be corrected and taunted. Your grammatical and spelling errors will be eradicated. Resistence is futile.

Ha, so that's why you spell "Resistence" wrong?? It's supposed to be "Resistance" you silly, silly man!

You must be a spelling and grammar police rookie! Go back to your training camp and return when you have proper spelling and grammar!

Sweet.. Makes you wonder just how much of whats said here can influence the show..:blink: Quite staggering! Again, a hearty congrats to Viper and all those invloved.

It's pretty well amazing to me how far this site has come. I've been around since the days that donations had to be made so that we could get access to a server. Back in the days of the Jabba flame wars. Back in the days.... well, you get the idea. It's come an awful long way.

What a great place to be.