• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Patrick Stewart Episode

Rob V

Hi all

Sorry to make this my first post, but I'm desperate to get hold of the episode of Top Gear with Patrick Stewart in it...

I'm not a closet Trekkie - my girlfriend was in the audience and I want to get hold of the episode so I can put a video together of her (kind of a "This Is Your Life thing) for her birthday.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

you need to get episode from 13 July 2003, but i don't have it. but good luck :)

Hi

Any idea of anyone that might have it??

Thanks for the reply though!

You only need one ep huh? Gee I wish there was a linky I could give you. Anyways, all I can think of now is to go to the Video Offers section of the forum and go to "Kuranosuke's FTP" thread. That FTP should have the file you are looking for.

If you don't know how to "FTP", check out the FTP for dummies guide I made in that same forum ;)
afk

"the moderator" :lmao:

reminds me of the terminator :lol:
we call him sl65 ;)

The Modinator. ;)

Re: Patrick Stewart Episode

Rob V said:
Hi all

Sorry to make this my first post, but I'm desperate to get hold of the episode of Top Gear with Patrick Stewart in it...

I'm not a closet Trekkie - my girlfriend was in the audience and I want to get hold of the episode so I can put a video together of her (kind of a "This Is Your Life thing) for her birthday.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

Thats a very nice idea for a gift btw :thumbsup:

^LOADS of time

i have no idea why
but many have come to request that episode

so THAT's why

and that's also why i had never seen or heard about the dude :lol:

i assume that UFP Starfleet Captain is sth starwars related?

:shock: :evil: :bangin:

It's Star TREK, bone :cry: . You must watch some Star Trek:Next Generation if you have the time, it's a great show.

(can I get the title bpwner, someone?)

William Shatner was way cooler :thumbup:

i've come across those ugly weird looking dudes when browsing channels, but don't think i ever watched it for more than 2 minutes.