• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Paul Allen's Superyacht

koppers

Car(s)
306, 132, xr6t
Hey everyone.

I was wondering if some knew what episode it was (I'm sure that it was top gear) that showed Paul Allen's Superyacht. Ii've been using the search feature now for a what seems an eternity with no luck. Call me stupid, or just plain unlucky.

If someone could help, that would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Adam.

Top Gear 2004 series five -4
-- Nov 14 -- There's a face off between the Aston Martin Vanquish S and Ferrari 575M GTC. A Pagani Zonda goes head to head with a 16,800hp motoryacht. We play conkers with caravans and the fourth instalment of Top Gear Restoration. James and Richard spend 24 hours in the new Smart ForFour. Jimmy Carr/Star in a reasonably priced car

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
Top Gear 2004 series five -4
-- Nov 14 -- There's a face off between the Aston Martin Vanquish S and Ferrari 575M GTC. A Pagani Zonda goes head to head with a 16,800hp motoryacht. We play conkers with caravans and the fourth instalment of Top Gear Restoration. James and Richard spend 24 hours in the new Smart ForFour. Jimmy Carr/Star in a reasonably priced car

That's the Wally 118 dude. I was looking for this one..
octopuscleanwindow.jpg

But now, I'm not so sure that it was even on TG :cry:

I've seen many Fifth Gear and Top Gear episodes, and I'm positive Octopus has never been on either.
Since we know the Wally isn't the one you're after, my only other suggestion is Masquerade, a 140' FeadShip that Jason goes onboard in 07x10 (2005.05.23). It sure is nowhere near Octopus' class (nearly 500'!), but that's the only other time I've seen a yacht on either TG or FG ...

You're positive it really was Octopus?

The only place I saw that thing was on a National Geographic show that was showing showcasing big vehicles that included that boat, and the Wally 118.....

Never seen that on Top Gear.