• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

"Peaceful" protesters for Tookie

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: :lol:

Man there is TOO MUCH there to bash those loonies about!!! GREAT FIND!!

Anti-Tookie protester: Tookie deserves the death penalty.
Tookie supporters: Born-again bigots, go away!
ATP: Tookie deserves the death penalty. The wages of Tookie's [sin] are death.
TS: Racist, sexist, anti-gay! Right-wing bigots, go away!
ATP: Quit being so liberal. You guys are making a murderer an icon!
TS: Racist, sexist, anti-gay! Right-wing bigots, go away!
ATP: You're making [him] a hero, an icon. Something is wrong with this picture.
TS: Racist, sexist, anti-gay! Right-wing bigots...

They speak of free speech but when the opposition shares their opinion they are automatically demonized. I don't know what the KKK, Nazis, or
racism have to do at all with Tookie and his crimes??

"Tookie = greater integrity worth 100 times as much to our world as all the neocons hypocristians & fascist pigs of profit: schwartzneg, bush..."

Great minds really have a way of expressing themselves. LOL

Seems to me that when their view is challenge they result to insults, name calling, sorta what was done to me on this board by a select few.

I would LOVE to go to a protest and have a banner or something that expresses opposite opinion and see how they "respectfully" tell me to leave or call me names etc, etc.

It is similar to my sig, once it got political those that didn't like it started having their own sigs with anti-Bush stuff or Bush/Hitler pics etc etc. They don't like my opinion so they wanted to show disapproval and try to provoke me at the same time. Thing is, I don't care. Respect my view and I will respect yours, you don't have to like or agree with my Liberals sig but respect it. Some ppl early on have gotten tired of their anti-Bush sigs and removed them and I suspect the same for the ppl that have made recent changes to their sig. They will get tired of it and change it.

In NY there have been protests so If I hear of one that I oppose or have an opposing opinion I will certainly make my way there and bring my camera. :thumbsup:

I don't know what the KKK, Nazis, or
racism have to do at all with Tookie and his crimes??
he's black, it's always the white man's fault. :roll:
It is similar to my sig, once it got political those that didn't like it started having their own sigs with anti-Bush stuff or Bush/Hitler pics etc etc. They don't like my opinion so they wanted to show disapproval and try to provoke me at the same time. Thing is, I don't care. Respect my view and I will respect yours, you don't have to like or agree with my Liberals sig but respect it. Some ppl early on have gotten tired of their anti-Bush sigs and removed them and I suspect the same for the ppl that have made recent changes to their sig. They will get tired of it and change it.
actually I changed it quite a while after your sig was bushified. In fact I think I even joined after that, because I don't remember you having another sig. I get tired of my sigs and avitars quite often, I change them frequently on all my boards. I think I have gone thru 5 avitars and 3 sigs on here alone. While the collage aspect of your sig was an inspiration, none of it is designed to provoke you or has anything to do with you.

actually I changed it quite a while after your sig was bushified. In fact I think I even joined after that, because I don't remember you having another sig. I get tired of my sigs and avitars quite often, I change them frequently on all my boards. I think I have gone thru 5 avitars and 3 sigs on here alone. While the collage aspect of your sig was an inspiration, none of it is designed to provoke you or has anything to do with you.

I thought there was a coincidence after a few political threads I had up. Then you changed to a political sig. I guess I stand corrected.

he's black, it's always the white man's fault.

I don't think the white man told him or pressured him in anyway to kill those people. What is the black community doing to stop gangs? (atleast the ones with black people, as appose to Mexican gangs or asian gangs in the US.) I think they are too busy blaming the white man or anyone else. Tookie is dead, done. How about they focus their time and energy on getting rid of gangs in the black community?

Yeah I think the whole debate needs to die, those protestors are crazy, Tookie's dead, what more is there?

LOL, I guess so. Anyway, please thread die!!

Lets get a mod to put this thread to sleep by lethal injection, due justice!

Status
Not open for further replies.