• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Penn & Teller: Bullshit

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
swek said:
The show is utter crap. I demand my bandwith back ! :x

:lmao:

He demands satisfaction!

swek said:
The show is utter crap. I demand my bandwith back ! :x
WTF? :lol:

I guess not everyone like a discussional show. :roll:

It's funny how those people think about the conspiracies...they've been blasted away by the real educated scientists :lol:

swek said:
Viper007Bond said:
I guess not everyone like a discussional show. :roll:
No, I prefer to push my opponent down the stairs. :roll:
lol, please don't tell me you actually believe in any of that conspiracy crap...

Okay, well I enjoyed it and while you didn't, hopefully others will. ^_^

The idiots in 303 pissed me off. I hate that people are going around saying 9/11 was staged, and that the plane that hit the pentagon was a missle. That is such bullshit. Those people need to be beaten until they aren't stupid anymore. I had family that was working on the other side of the pentagon that day, as well as working across the street from the White House, so its somewhat of a touchy subject with me. The idiot with the moon landing and the JFK assassination were just that idiots, who are too dumb to realize things for what they are. </rant>

Ive seen all the eps' its a great show. Season 3 isnt as good as the older ones tho :(

The show is always a great laugh, and there view points are not far from the mark most of the time IMHO

hokiethang said:
The idiots in 303 pissed me off. I hate that people are going around saying 9/11 was staged, and that the plane that hit the pentagon was a missle. That is such bullshit. Those people need to be beaten until they aren't stupid anymore. I had family that was working on the other side of the pentagon that day, as well as working across the street from the White House, so its somewhat of a touchy subject with me. The idiot with the moon landing and the JFK assassination were just that idiots, who are too dumb to realize things for what they are. </rant>

I agree with you 100% hokie, its like some people are so gulible and stupid that they make up these things. They shouldn't be allowed on this planet. Everytime I hear some stupid thing like "they put stuff in the water that gives you acne" for example, I get so pissed off, why would you think up something like that and then go around and preach it. Some people in this world do not have a brain and preach like they do. Look at the plain, hard facts, then believe what you want.

Some ppl also believe in the conspiracy that the Iraq war is simply a way to acquire more Oil. :roll:

How did this start? A few protestors chant "No Blood for Oil" then you add heavy news coverage with the protestors chanting the statement, then you get gullable people believe that it's the real reason for invading Iraq. :thumbsdown:

As Penn or Teller, (the one that talks) said, "FUCKING ASSSSSSHOOOLLLES!!!"

justin syder said:
Penn and why do you say that? :lol:

Viper007Bond said:
justin syder said:
Penn and why do you say that? :lol:
Bah, I'm a moron. I was thinking he was saying P&T are "FUCKING ASSSSSSHOOOLLLES!!!". :?

Kip_6666 said:
Like you guys are so certain what you believe is 100% the truth. If you are, then thats ignorence.

I'm not certain it was the 100% truth, but im more likely to believe something that has reliable evidence from people who were there or people who were directly involved in the investigation than some idiot who "thinks there is a conspiracy" and has no reason to make the statements they do, other than to think they are smarter than everyone else. I highly doubt the government flew planes into our own buildings for any reason, and that its all a huge coverup. I also doubt that there is a conspiracy surrounding the JFK assassination, because when looking at the scientific evidence, everything that happened is plausible. I also doubt that anyone in the US government could keep a conspiracy as high profile as the JFK assassination secret for 40 years, hell, we can't keep a "stealth" bomber secret for more than 5 years.