People's drawings!!

Holy shit that is amazing. When it was loading I thought it was still the photo!!!!!

10/10

Joco, holy shit.

Red Bull, holy shit.

I'm gonna go cry in the corner with all the other non-talented people :cry:

Once again, amazing drawing Red Bull, keep up the good work!

Joco, holy shit.

Red Bull, holy shit.

I'm gonna go cry in the corner with all the other non-talented people :cry:

I can't see Joco's pic, it doesn't load for me. Can someone link it again?

Thanks for the kinds words guys! I'm looking at going in a slightly different direction with my next one, something other than F1 maybe :p

Here you go Necx0, quickest drawing ever. Only took about 45 minutes (and it shows...:()

To put that into context, the McLaren above took about 15-20 hours...

https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/02/07/p45copy.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome_Home_by_IceBone.jpg

My gf just got home from a 2 month visit to the Philippines so i made her a little Welcome Home/Valentines Day card.

Welcome home, baby!!!! :)

==================

I admit the style vaguely resembles that of the Grow flash game series, as a matter of fact, it was based 100% on it, but i'm still trying to find my own style, so i hope the creator of Grow and maybe some other people won't take offence in my experimenting a bit...

==================

The entire thing was drawn by hand (with a mouse) with the Pen tool in Photoshop CS2, took 4 hours and over 100 layers. Was quite easy, actually, and i really like the style. Everything just fit, like a nice jigsaw puzzle.

That is absolutely brilliant and you have to teach me how to do it:mrgreen:
(BTW, first thing that popped to my head after heart was nipples XDD)

Well, first, learn how to use the pen tool and layering, then when you master creating the shapes that you want, just draw them out. The cartoony effect is done by basically filling it with a solid colour, applying a 2 pixel black stroke and then estimating where the shadow would be and making a new shape there and making it 25% opacity black. That's it, basically.

Nah, just a google image search for "star field", then applied a few filters to get rid of the grain and smooth it out. Still have to figure out how to generate a star field.

Here's my current work in progress of an LP640. I've almost finished tracing the main outlines from a base image, and I'm nearly ready to start the shading/colour etc.
http://img352.imageshack.**/img352/8843/22010501bl9.jpg

If I may, one critique. The rear wheel looks disproportionately small for a Murcielago. I just don't want you to get too into the shading and then go "Damn, that doesn't look right" :D

Yeah, ok, I'll try and fix that. Bigger is better...
Looking at it again, it might not be a problem with the radius. It may be because the elipse that you used is too flat? I am no where near an artist, so take my criticism with a ton of salt...