People's drawings!!

Yay! More arteeeests! Can't wait to see some of your art too! :D

Going back a few pages, I think I am ashamed of showing the crap I managed to put together. :lol:
I am just having fun with it, so far.

Context: We have two places famous for having huge burgers, and a friend managed to eat them, so I made this. One place is called "Coconut tree" and the other "Godzilla".
The text says "Who?s next?"

Last edited:
aiyrean_by_k_a_t_w_a_l_k-d4co99e.png

dare I say caricatures of the TG Three are now in order?

I've been working at this on the little free time that I have, it's not brilliant, but this is the best I can do on bad paper and with a bad sight :p
n32rs9.jpg

I hate my goddamn scanner, makes everything look like shit ??''

Ughh, I hate to double post, but I wanted to show y'all this:

tumblr_ltj2y9PKMD1qh3236o1_1280.jpg

This thing is notoriously hard to get right.

Last edited:
Cars in general are absurdly hard because they are made of perfect symmetrical shapes. I am pretty damn sure I could not do that with a traditional medium without rubbing a hole in the page.

Well, yes, but this one is just so... angular, it's crazy. 'Tis why I like drawing roundish cars better, they are so much less of a pain in the ass.

You should draw some beetles. Beetles are so easy even I can draw them. :lol:

Skoda Rapid Coupe, made with Wacom tablet back in March or April. I'm currently thinking of drawing a rear 3/4 of it as well.

I've been working at this on the little free time that I have, it's not brilliant, but this is the best I can do on bad paper and with a bad sight :p
n32rs9.jpg

I hate my goddamn scanner, makes everything look like shit ??''
That is really good!

Last edited:
I tried to draw a Juke out of memory, then thought I liked the Juke-R more, then tried again, and failed. After a quick look online, it doesn't really look like this.

IMG_1906.jpg

skittle_scuttle_by_k_a_t_w_a_l_k-d4e3et6.jpg

Glad I got this done before my finger locked up

Its a composite of photography, digital drawing (aka Photoshop) and some Rhino + Keyshot thrown in for good measure:

FINALBOARD.jpg

It's actually much larger than this. The full size is 20x5

It's called transitory domain, for an international design competition called FRINGE. It is an existential/introspective look into both the physical fringe of the world (in this case a delinquent site in Arlington TX) as well as the internal fringe one might find in his own mind. These are both ephemeral or transient in nature, as they can come just as quickly as they disappear. There are a lot of people living on the fringe lately, both metaphysically and physically and this is a sort of commentary on that. One might feel forsaken in such an age, and perhaps they might find companionship in an equally forsaken space. It's imagination meets the physical world and the possibilities that might provide. It is a space for the wanderer.

Me and my partner were awarded Honorable Mention (only one project was ranked ahead of ours) in this competition from socio-design. I'm looking forward to seeing it published online in a few days.

DISCLAIMER: First of all let me say, the following drawings were not done by me. (I am not very artistically gifted) these are some of my favourite drawings from the internets I thought I would share with you guys.

Warhammer_40k_Terminator_by_old_stone_road.jpg

RoboCop_Movie_Still___original_by_angelfire7508.jpg

Mirko_by_Alleycatsgarden.jpg

Tallgeese_by_muday1369.jpg

Last edited:
CroCop is not THAT fit but that?s a really good drawing anyway. :D

I has my first little comic...

A day in Civas' life, introducing a Citizen's Guard to some of the duties of the Sak'khari military, such as removing dissidents that make the mistake of being too visible...

And I still need to practice drawing humans...

Captain, seriously, get the ideas for at least half a dozen full page strips based on the Captain 70s character, draw them and send them to Viz. Who knows?