People's drawings!!

"Oh, hello. I'm... Wait, no! I'm not here to... Ooooh, that was unpleasant. Guess I actually am here to claim his soul, then..."

So, yeah. This is Death. She's actually quite friendly, and the sort of person you'd want at your side during your final moments. In fact, that's her job: Provide companionship when it's most needed, and help guide those newly departed souls in their test to determine which realm of the afterworld they ascend/descend to. Unless you're the kind of person who starts your day by punching kittens. Then she just tosses you to Hell.

Last edited:
Thought I'd bump this with a 'drawing' I did. More than any other, I think this project and this single image was the strongest part of my undergrad architecture portfolio.

37031_4705145436311_537484721_n.jpg

It's not so much a drawing but two models overlayed via photoshop. It's a sectional study of a Corbusier villa (Cook) that was dissected and modified, and then topographical interventions were spliced in later. I was extremely pleased with how it turned out.

I can't wait to see what I can come up with at Michigan. Muahahaha

Last edited:
Drew things, for the first time in aaaaaages. I'm still embarrassingly bad at anatomy...

My new FB profile picture:

The story of my life:

Ugh, anatomy, ugh perspective, ugh movement. From now on I'm sticking to "standing still with hands in pockets, preferably cut off at waist". I'm trying to draw things with no references to see if my brain can understand people don't have additional knees in their thighs...

Embrace your flaws; It makes your drawing unique.

yup :nod:
also, what you call "embarrassingly bad a anatomy" isn't as bad as you think. those drawings above look fine to me, nothing that'd make me go "oh god what kind of disfigured thing is that!" :p

ever watched the junk they call cartoons these days?
yours is drawn miles better than any of those!

I suppose from a layman's perspective it's not hugely aesthetically displeasing, it's just certain angles/proportions look slightly off if you look closely.

For example I can see the following issues with the last picture:

Right foot, bad angle.
Left Leg, poor perspective, slightly too wide.
Hands, just everything.
Head, slightly too large.
Neck, slightly too long.

However it took like 4 hours to get it from idea to finished and now my back/shoulder hurts so I can't be arsed going back and fixing the problems...

Cap, why not invest in one of these?

Cap, why not invest in one of these?
I actually had one at some point, I think it was borrowed by a sister who left it in the kitchen where it was then borrowed by the dog who re-purposed it for drawing amputees.

Also made some minor alterations to that last pic, mostly to the face/head/hands.

Not a drawing, but... my friend's band wanted another cover for their new single! :D Result:

8-6sm.jpg

Last edited: