People's drawings!!

People here with some real talent. I'm a bit of a Porsche fan and here is one of my personaly favourites...

964turbo.jpg

I really like your drawings, you make then in a way they feel alive. I'm a Porsche fan too, so that's my new favourite of your works, :lol:

Now that ppl actually post here, anyone up fer a contest of some kind?

Most def, i say we have a car design contest, that way its more about ideas and creativity than flat out skill

^I'd be up for something like that, now that I have a scanner. Got any specific types of cars in mind?

Anyways, I drew this a while ago, and I've been meaning to share it. I was chatting with my mom online when the topic turned to quantum mechanics:

http://img411.imageshack.**/img411/4697/quantummechanicsak3.png

:p

lol

Well, if enough ppl chime in i think i could organize something

Last edited:
Ok well lets give it a shot, im not sure how often people actually visit so' ill put in the due date for saturday since im sure most of us have idas in mind and so i can see how many people ACTUALLY view this area like i do (basically jumping for joy everytime i see a new post). Here goes.

Your job is to design a, lets say Toyota yaris sized 3 or 5 door.

Guidelines:

-Must be submitted(posted mentioning that it's for the contest) by this saturday 'round noon.

-Must be scanned or a VERY good quality picture

-Must have a front, back (front back 3/4 view or other angle ok) and some sort of interior design ere be seats, dash, whatever. Side view can be extra

-must have some descrption wether or not its a concept or not and if not should have a descrition of price performance figures etc.

-Can be form your own company or an existing one (a logo would be nice, but im not gunna require it)

-doesnt have to be a perfect drawing but a simple boxy ms paint job will not be tolerated

-try to be creative, its about ideas and creativity more than drawing skill

-if you have any suggestions or questions about rules(my spelling is teh suk), regulations or ideas to improve this, please PM them to me this is just stuff i can think of off the top of my head to see if theres any actual potential, sos im open to opinions and any improvement to make this more efficient.

im going to do one up myself but i wont be participating only as a judge with 1 or two others. Happy Drawing and if it turns out well i'll redo the rules and make it a little more efficient!

Do we have to keep to the Toyota Yaris philosophy? As in, they're small cars...I mean, we can't go out and draw a monster truck and badge it as a new Yaris? :p

i suppose you could give it monster truck wheels, but it still has to be a small car. and you dont have to call it the yaris, i was just using that as a size reference

whelp, two weeks is up, i s'pode its an all no show

so much fer that idea. mebe if somee1 more important sets it up...

whelp, two weeks is up, i s'pode its an all no show

so much fer that idea. mebe if somee1 more important sets it up...

Sorry man. I started making a sketch, but it ended up being a Commodore, so I figured it wasn't worth sending in. :unsure:

This is probably just a bad time to have a contest. Summer is approaching, and a lot of people on the forums are of high school or university age and are busy with end of semester activities. I really like your idea of having a car design contest, though, so I think it's worth bringing up again later. :)

Yeah, sorry mate. Uni (and work) commitments have increased over the past week or so and will continue to do so with exams and final assignments approaching. I got as far as sketching a quick design during an Administration tutorial.

ah well, maybe we'll give it another try 'later in th summer sound good

That facebook graffiti thing is too simple... but i worked it out after bout an hour or so

00AgAAZACCusAAAAAAAAAAAA::.jpg

Ok, my friend was asking me to draw something on her Facebook wall via Graffiti. So I obliged, and proceeded to create the most badass, manly, beastly, disgustingly awesome drawing ever since T?te de M?duse (probably NSFW, or sane minds for that matter). And lo and behold, guess what happens? Facebook decides to log me out, after 2 hours of painstaking sketching and coloring! :x
:blowup:

Ok, whatever. Luckily I was anticipating this sort of thing, so I saved screenshots in Photoshop.

^ Just in case you doubted that I actually would spend so much time on freaking Facebook.

And by the way, the bike is a Norton 850 Commando. No, that is NOT the Stig. (Ok, maybe.)

Last edited: