Pepsi Throwback

I hear Coke imports their cola that is made in Mexico which is made with real sugar, I would love to try that.

Anyone else try it?

Here in Kansas City, there is a store called Restaurant Depot (basicall cosco/sams club but for restaurant/business owners) where they sell alot of bulk item foods and restaurant supplies. One of the things they have are cases of glass-bottled coca cola and other sodas made with real sugar. We usually go there once a month to stock up on awesome real sugar drinks! Not to mention the price per bottle is very cheap....i think its about $16 for a case of 24 bottles.

Is you have any hispanic/latino grocery stores/markets, they usually will have suger-sweetened Coke.

I went to Costco for the first time ever last week and bought a big box of glass bottle, sugar-sweetened, Mexican-made Coke! :D

I found this @ Target..
image_heritagedrpepper1.jpg

Rather awesome.

Throwback Mountain Dew is back!!! Yesssss!!

It will be gone extremely soon, (like within' a fortnight.) I'd get it while you can.

Must..go...and....find...moar...Pepsi...Throwback. I was just thinking "damm, i miss that stuff..." To find that it's back again is awesome! :D

I'm surprised by this thread (High Fructose Corn Syrup? never heard of) and all I really have to offer is:

LOL at US corn lobbying (partly responsible for the "all americans are fat" moniker)

Why do you let them get away with all that stuff? I love cornflakes and popcorn but you have to draw the line somewhere, they seem to put it in all your food!

I just saw a loaf of bread that had on the bag "Zero High Fructose Corn Syrup!"

Why the fuck would there be high fructose corn syrup in bread?

Back on topic, I'm going out ASAP to buy as much Mountain Dew Throwback as possible.

Sugar is a standard ingredient in all bread. You can't make the yeast rise without it.

Sugar is a standard ingredient in all bread. You can't make the yeast rise without it.

Ah crap. I didn't know that. Maybe I'll buy that brand instead now. :rolleyes:

Speaking of 0% HFCS, has anyone ever tried the "organic" Heinz ketchup? I only tried it once but it tasted like I was eating chemicals. Maybe it was the food I had with it or maybe it was just that bottle that tasted bad, but I will never touch that stuff again, which is a shame since I can't get enough ketchup and its probably 90% HFCS.

I hate homemade ketchup (catsup?). I've had it a dozen different ways, and they were all gross.

Don't get me wrong...I don't like regular ketchup either, but these were all worse. I'm okay with chipotle ketchup, or things like those, but not plain.

Still no sign of Pepsi Throwback around here. Gotta keep looking.

I couldn't find any either, but a girl at work gave me a Mountain Dew throwback. I thought it was very nice of her, until she told me it tastes like crap and she hates it. :unsure:

Bought some Mountain Dew Throwback at WinCo. It is quite good. They also had Pepsi and Dr. Pepper Throwback.

I want to try the Dr Pepper too.

I genuinely LOVE the Pepsi Throwback, but only enjoy the Mt Dew as a novelty. I'd love a Dr Pepper Throwback, though, I think. Haven't seen it yet.