Barqs
Fanta
Minute Maid
Rocksar/Full Throttle/NOS
Dasani/Vitamin Water/FUZE

forgot nestea, aquarius, burn

never heard about barqs though

if you want pepsi over here, you have to search, not that many stores have it
and dr pepper i haven't seen in like 5 years or so, don't think they still export to here

Coke and I drink alot of it :D~

Pepsi is horrid :yucky:

Pepsi seems to taste nicer, for some reason though if I had the two next to each other I would probably choose Coke. Don't forget Coca Cola also make Oasis. Only know that since last Saturday. :blink:

Has anyone else noticed that Coke is just not very consistent these days? I find it tastes different from bottle to bottle, box to box. The taste varies from being that smooth creamy classic coke tastes I know and love, to just being somewhat "off" and too acidic. This has only been in the last few years, that I have noticed.

Thus, I have started garnering a liking for Pepsi. Their taste never fluctuates, and I find it a more sophisticated flavour than Coke.

Has anyone else noticed that Coke is just not very consistent these days? I find it tastes different from bottle to bottle, box to box. The taste varies from being that smooth creamy classic coke tastes I know and love, to just being somewhat "off" and too acidic. This has only been in the last few years, that I have noticed.

Thus, I have started garnering a liking for Pepsi. Their taste never fluctuates, and I find it a more sophisticated flavour than Coke.

Depends, Coke changes flavour ever so slightly depending where you are.

I've noticed that there's a difference in Coke taste between the bottle types and sizes. I've found the small glass bottles (0.2l) to taste best.

So does Pepsi and 7up, it really depends on how your local bottling plant is run. You may also be drinking expired pop too. Lots of stores wont rotate the product and after four months the taste starts to deteriorate.

:+1:

A bottle of Coke in the UK tastes differently than a bottle of Coke in Romania. And much better. <_<
They do taste different from region to region. On account of varying tastes and the economy of the region.

I used to drink Coke my whole life because my mom loves the stuff, and cannot under any circumstance drink any other type of cola.

But when I moved out I started buying Pepsi more often than Coke. There actually is a pretty discernible difference in taste. Coke to me tastes much more caramel-y and sweet, whereas Pepsi isn't as sweet and even has a very, very faint bitterness to it. So I find Pepsi more refreshing, and I figure I've been drinking Coke for 20 years, let's switch to Pepsi for the next 20.

In terms of which company I like as a whole, I've always liked Pepsi's range better. For instance I hate the taste of Sprite, it reminds me not of citrus but of citrus-scented cleaning agents.

Then there's Fanta which they recently brought out in Canada... yet it doesn't have the orange flavour that made Fanta famous... instead, the orange variety here is some crap called tangerine splash or something to that effect. Tastes just like those effervescent vitamin C pills.

Then there's Fanta which they recently brought out in Canada... yet it doesn't have the orange flavour that made Fanta famous... instead, the orange variety here is some crap called tangerine splash or something to that effect. Tastes just like those effervescent vitamin C pills.
Yes Fanta! The greatest thing to come out of a Coke factory. I got my first taste of it in England at a Burger King outside of Windsor Castle and it was love at first taste. From then on until the end of the trip I got as much of it as I could and I thought it was lost forever when I came back home. But then about a year or so later I saw it in a local store and I about had a heart attack. It tastes pretty close to the UK version but it isn't as smooth.

^^ You have to have German Fanta, that stuff is the best. And Mexican Coke.

Yes Fanta! The greatest thing to come out of a Coke factory. I got my first taste of it in England at a Burger King outside of Windsor Castle and it was love at first taste. From then on until the end of the trip I got as much of it as I could and I thought it was lost forever when I came back home. But then about a year or so later I saw it in a local store and I about had a heart attack. It tastes pretty close to the UK version but it isn't as smooth.

Is the one you can buy over there orange or tangerine?

I prefer Coke but I noticed it also depends on the water they are made with. Depending on where it is produced, Coke tastes different.

Having said that, I think there are a few brands of the Coca Cola Company available here, that I think you don't have in the States:

2902525943_40fbd4598c_o.jpg
2902525939_10a3562eef_o.jpg
2902525937_b3779f4157_o.jpg

2902525933_ff89865631_o.jpg
2902525931_28f0f13e26_o.jpg
2903366832_3dbd26f707_o.jpg

2903366828_5680a7c126_o.jpg
2903366822_4f1b574e99_o.jpg
2903366820_6879f8fecc_o.jpg

2903366814_43f351130f_o.jpg
2903366810_1dc274c26b_o.jpg

We have Powerade, Americanized Fanta, Coke Zero, and I believe some regions in the US still carry Fruitopia. i think most of your products use mineral water though, right?

Coke is big in Germany I hear.

We have Powerade, Americanized Fanta, Coke Zero, and I believe some regions in the US still carry Fruitopia. i think most of your products use mineral water though, right?

Some do, some don't. Frankly none of the above belongs to my favourite beverages. My favourite beverages are these:

2902573821_de25f7c2af_o.jpg
2902573823_ba530b5e4b_o.jpg
2902573817_a9beb16460_o.jpg

20050501114840!Weizenbier.jpg

Coke is big in Germany I hear.

Yes but not as big as beer ;)