Perfect car for a failing economy (part 2): Mansory tuned Veyron

I have Persian friends (Mansory is Persian/Iranian) who get pissed at the stereotypes of their people embracing gaudiness and tacky bling. This guy does not help at all with his sense of car customization.

I had no clue Manosry was owned by a Persian guy... but rule of thumb is, Persian people residing in and around Los Angeles are generally much more ridiculous than Persians elsewhere. Just FYI. :D

I had no clue Manosry was owned by a Persian guy... but rule of thumb is, Persian people residing in and around Los Angeles are generally much more ridiculous than Persians elsewhere. Just FYI. :D

Im not even referring to persians in california, not sure why youre assuming that.

Do you know what 'just FYI' means?

Do you know what 'just FYI' means?

Yes i know exactly what it means,but that has nothing to do with my response.

What you said implies the stereotype im speaking of is based on Los Angeles persians only, and what i'm trying to clarify is... that's not entirely accurate. Sure they're common in LA, but its seen elsewhere as well. So its not some isolated regional stereotype.

Now you know what i'm trying to say.

And I was telling you that most of those stereotypes are true, especially with Iranians in LA. But like I said pretty common amongst Iranians everywhere else too.

Most stereotypes are just anyway, that's the whole point, IMO. :)

And I was telling you that most of those stereotypes are true, especially with Iranians in LA. But like I said pretty common amongst Iranians everywhere else too.

Haha no, youre changing what you said before, but that's ok, its all irrelevant anyway.

I am not changing what I said, I said Iranians in and around LA are more ridiculous than Iranians elsewhere... meaning we're all a little ridiculous in terms of blinginess.

I actually quite like it. Darth Vader, your Veyron has arrived.

I was thinking more along the lines of the next Batmobile. Stick a few guns on it and it would be a perfect replacement for the Tumbler and the Lambo that was destroyed in the last movie

I wonder if the wheels have affected the performance of the car...
A couple of years ago, Road & Track (IIRC) tested a borrowed Murcielego with aftermarket rims (bigger rims, mind you) and the car couldn't even reach 200mph, that's how much the aerodynamics were affected by the bigger wheels.

I wonder if the wheels have affected the performance of the car...
A couple of years ago, Road & Track (IIRC) tested a borrowed Murcielego with aftermarket rims (bigger rims, mind you) and the car couldn't even reach 200mph, that's how much the aerodynamics were affected by the bigger wheels.

I thinking about the same thing, especially with a car such as Veyron, where aerodynamics are extremely important..

Other than that, exterior looks quite good actually but the interior, erm, no - I definitely wouldn't go for that bright white.

50cent.jpg

Fiddy like.