Perfect car for a failing economy (part 2): Mansory tuned Veyron

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
From Autoblog:

We're convinced the Bugatti Veyron has to have the highest ratio of variants per total production -- Ford Mustang included. There's the Sang Noir, a first and second version of the Hermes, Pur Sang, Grand Sport, and now the Vincero built by Mansory. Not much is known about the car since no information is listed on the Swiss tuner's web site, but United Arab Emirates exotic car dealer Prestige Cars has posted the car for sale, listing it as one of three built. Looking at the photos, the Vincero features a carbon fiber hood and engine cover, new black wheels, and an interior that has been reupholstered in black and white with carbon fiber trim. It's not everyone's taste, but we definitely wouldn't kick it out of the garage.

http://img101.imageshack.**/img101/8385/mansoryvincero01un2.jpg
http://img101.imageshack.**/img101/3730/mansoryvincero08qb0.jpg
http://img218.imageshack.**/img218/8476/mansoryvincero10sq5.jpg

Not a fan of the material that the seats are upholstered with, but other than that, I like the general color scheme of the interior. And the black wheels look nice on it.

Wouldn't it just be stupid to replace the magnesium OEM rims. Those must weigh a hell of a lot more. Looks better though.

It's hideous. They've turned the world's most sought-after hypercar into a pimpmobile.

I dont mind the exterior, looks fine to me.

The interior though.. :mad:

And somehow you just know it doesn't have any more power than stock..

Don't approve, needs more power.

God, the exterior just looks a bit gaudy... but the interior needs to be killed with fire.

And J.C Is always going on about how American cars are too brash, and vulgar. Frankly, that unpainted CF body is disgusting.

I have Persian friends (Mansory is Persian/Iranian) who get pissed at the stereotypes of their people embracing gaudiness and tacky bling. This guy does not help at all with his sense of car customization.

Everything Mansory touch turns to shite - this included. They need to be stopped, and quickly.

I actually quite like it. Darth Vader, your Veyron has arrived.

Everything Mansory touch turns to shite - this included. They need to be stopped, and quickly.

i know, nearly all their show cars look like they let the back-of-the-tesco-car-park-shit-hot-nova-club-chavs loose on them with a copy of deamon tweaks magazine and an unlimited budget.

where do they get the money from for this and more importantly...who the fuck thinks their "modifications" are good enough to buy? its beats me. definately a prime example of money cant buy you taste.

they also seem to do the same boring shit to all their cars... new paint, lots of CF, some gash wheels and a gaudy interior. if your gonna try pimp one of the most expensive and already pimp cars there is, you'd think you'd get a bit more creative with it.

its a bit like that west-coast customs TV show..... nearly every car follows a generic formula, its more like Cookie-cutter-customs.

It's definitely the white in the interior, especially the fuck ugly patterns and how bright the white is.

The outside I like, the inside, well....it's a bit tacky to say the least.

100% carbon fibre, 0% taste.

Seriously, what's wrong with a bucket of chalkboard paint?

Everytime I read about tuning in combination with the Veyron, I kind of expect that someone has finally unleashed the monster and got a massive power-up out of that engine ... but again ... they?ve just made it look different :mad:

Come on, take the nanny out of the veyron and let?s see what it can really do!

The engine must be very hard to tune, otherwise these versions would have more power as well.
And even if you could get more power easily, I doubt the hyper-expensive transmission would be able to take it and third party companies might not have the required knowledge to strengthen the gearbox.

OT, but since everything that can be said about this car has been said... can someone point me in the direction of a Veyron with a nice interior? I just realized that all of them that I can remember have butchered interiors.

I think it's nice. It's more like a Lambo than a Lambo. You have to be an eccentric to buy it and I love that. Deviants FTW.