PETROLHEADS - NEW BBC2 CAR SHOW COMING SOON!!!

Did episode 06 air this Sunday? How many episodes will there be, if anybody knows...

tyrell36 said:
Did episode 06 air this Sunday? How many episodes will there be, if anybody knows...

That was the last one in the series.

And it had fearne cotton on it. I want her. Cars + fearne cotton = perfect show, no matter how crap the show actually is.

Haven't watched it yet... but Fearne Cotton is hot.

I hope this series doesn't come back. It wasn't that great and the rips were horrible, but I watched because a) I have no life, b) I felt some kind of responsibility to Richard/BBC/Top Gear, and c) it was decent at (a very few) times.

Ive seen the show.. the one with James in it. It was terrible: half of the questions are impossible to answer so the contestants try to be funny by making racy, sexual inuendoed jokes. :| James had SOME clever stuff but Hammond was just terrible.

I apreciate Top Gear's editing more than ever.

transtek said:
Not bad considering its the first show, and all that.. maybe we will be downloading this as "Classic" Petrolheads in fifteen years time and comparing it to what it (could) evolve into?

I take it all back!!!

What could and should have been an excellent cross between QI or HIGNFY and TopGear turned into something which was utter crap! I'm very sorry, but it was not up to scratch for a Beeb production, it wasn't funny or witty on ANY level and I think our boys should stay closer to home (or at least to Jezza!).

Does anyone know if it's up anywhere? I wanna see the TOTP girl but it's not on UKNova.

PM me if you want episode 6 via torrent.

Can I get torrents for 4,5 and 6? The UKN site doesn't have them (or atleast they're not coming up)

Well, the more I watched Petrolheads, the less I liked it!

It seemed a bit forced, and at times seemed very scripted - especially some of the more ribald banter between the team captains.

It was a great concept with some quality talent ... however, someone - somewhere - somehow, has managed to ruin it.

That said, I'd like to see Chris Barrie and/or Murray Walker as Stars In A Reasonably Priced Car in S8 of Top Gear. :D

Is the last episode up as a torrent?

automotive conkers again?! dont people get tired of it?

I do :evil:

I mean come on. Once it gets done once and then it's done again i find a bit boring. Dont't you? :unsure: