Petrolheads

La Chaton

Not A Dude
Car(s)
Umm.. the imaginary one in my mind
Sorry if this is already posted somewhere, I looked, but didn't find anything.

So Petrolheads was a show that Richard was on, and James was a guest like twice. It looks pretty good from what I've seen on youtube, anyone know where I can get eps?

95's FTP has episodes 1-5 of the six; the sixth is another one of those mystery disappearances. Bits and pieces of that episode (the one featuring Fearne Cotton) are there on Youtube so someone, somewhere, must have the complete copy stashed away.

Last edited:
So Petrolheads was a show that Richard was on, and James was a guest like twice. It looks pretty good from what I've seen on youtube

You know you're a severe Hammond fan when...

What he said above; that mystery sixth episode was apparently never capped by any of the usual torrent sites. Short of some covert operation into some videotape vault, it may never again see the light of day.

All is not lost as *I* have all six episodes.

Unfortunately, I am not home and will not be for a while so I do not have access to that harddrive.

However, I will see if I can get someone to go by my house and I will try to walk them thru putting it up for you guys. Othewise, I will put it up when I get home.

Strangley enough today I was able to find the 6th episode and download it, while I read that many poeple could not find it. Though a lot of people said they have the first five I couldn't find any of those. :/

In case anyone may be interested here's a link for the 6th ep:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ps2e70
It was a real pain to find just this one, now I need the others. T_T

Strangley enough today I was able to find the 6th episode and download it, while I read that many poeple could not find it. Though a lot of people said they have the first five I couldn't find any of those. :/

In case anyone may be interested here's a link for the 6th ep:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ps2e70
It was a real pain to find just this one, now I need the others. T_T

Sweet! Downloading, thanks!

You're welcome. :)

I also found a lead to the location of someone who has the first five, so I'm going to message them when I get the chance, or look more throughout the site, but I have to wait for approval on the site before I can though. :/

When I get some issues with my computer sorted out I'll try and get it on some FTPs too.

Though a lot of people said they have the first five I couldn't find any of those. :/

And I figured out how to use an FTP so I'll be getting the other five as well. :p