Peugeot advert - where the Indian guy reshapes his car

JCTJennings

You know the advert where the indian guy hammers his car until it is the shape of a Peugeot 206...

[youtube="http://youtube.com/watch?v=RGQf9dn0pDk"]Peugeot advert[/youtube]

Someone said they tried to recreate this on Top Gear. Is this true? I tried searching the episode list on Wikipedia, but couln't find it.

Last edited by a moderator:
loved that ad, havnt seen it in years. i think this is how they really make those cars :p

[youtube]RGQf9dn0pDk[/youtube]

Allow me. :)

Next time I think it would be better to do a search or to ask in the video requests section.

Last edited:
That's not a car made into a Pug 206, that's what a Pug 206 looks like after a while :p

That would actually be brilliant.

Each of the presenters would have to buy a scrap car for ?100, and then turn it into a car that they have been assigned with for a challenge.

And then of course race around a track with them :)

hehe that really can be pretty fun one to watch, if they ever get around to do it. :p

That's what a 206 looks like after one night on the Parisian streets

Lol, that ad owns. The only thing similar to this that top gear has remotely come close to doing is Jeremy taking that korean car and beating it several times with a sledge hammer :|

now what would be funny: buy a scrap car, and then buy all the body pannels of a nice car. attach them to the car, so from far it looks like the real deal, but when you get closer, you see that it looks a lot smaller inside :p

Oddly enough, I think the makeshift Peugeot in the ad might be a bit more reliable.

The merc ad is pretty funny as well.

[youtube]krhB_An8fT4[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
Old but still funny

i loved that add when i first saw it. still a great ad!

the best ad was the accord cog one. still fascinated by it cos i only found out recently its was all actually all real!