• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

phinneas phucker trojan horse?

jasonchiu

Forum Addict
i was surfin the site and it came up :? i doubt it on the site is it? i;m not on msn thoguh:S where did it come from

Why are you teasing me ?. Has Ren's nomination for Admin already influenced your sexual orientation.
Waah,...must...resist...urge...to...post...gay..related.
:mrgreen:

You seem to have that problem alot lately.

Haven't you.... :mrgreen:

Btw. women like shoes.....

Hey! Swek has a shoe in his sig.... :)

Jostyrostelli said:

You seem to have that problem alot lately.

What, where ?.

Jostyrostelli said:
Btw. women like shoes.....

Oh no, what have I done. They think I'm girlish or even worse.

Haha, but beeing a clever dude I already know the solution to my "image problems". I will change my sig into a more masculine one. Stuff that real men care about like bodybuilding. Yeah, I will put a bodybuilder in my sig and they'll shut up.

Uhh first post like a man, and fix the quote-tags...

Second...yeah try the bodybuilder, see if people think you like girls :lmao:

swek said:
Yeah, I will put a bodybuilder in my sig and they'll shut up.
You know what is even more manly than bodybuilding? Wrestling. I think you should put a bunch of bodybuilders wrestling in your sig. Oh, and mustaches - you better find wrestling bodybuilders with mustaches. Yeah... that's totally manly. Everyone will think 'look at Swek's sig, that guy is so manly'.

:lmao:

zenon said:
You know what is even more manly than bodybuilding? Wrestling. I think you should put a bunch of bodybuilders wrestling in your sig. Oh, and mustaches - you better find wrestling bodybuilders with mustaches. Yeah... that's totally manly. Everyone will think 'look at Swek's sig, that guy is so manly'.

Thank you so much zenon. I'll ad a little leather to the mix and I'm fine, because that's what all the tough guys wear.

^ I think I may have found something that is even more manly than that: Naked Dan the Handyman. That's totally manly.

(And I heard about it on a TV show, it's not like I have it bookmarked or anything... I swear... really... :p)

Edit: Here you go:
giftcert.jpg

That guy is so manly.

^ Gah! The site must not allow linking because it works for me. I'll host it myself.

zenon said:
And I heard about it on a TV show, it's not like I have it bookmarked or anything... I swear... really... :p

And which TV show was that exactly ?. The Gay Redneck show for proud mullet wearers ?

swek said:
zenon said:
And I heard about it on a TV show, it's not like I have it bookmarked or anything... I swear... really... :p

And which TV show was that exactly ?. The Gay Redneck show for proud mullet wearers ?
A show called The Screensavers. And to prove that I wasn't actually watching the Gay Redneck show, a reference to NakeDan is actually in the show notes. :p

Okay, I believe you since you're more the type for Hot Pixel 3: Lewd Polygons. :p

Oh, and we should save this post for all eternity. Off topic since the third post. That must be record worthy.

^ It's especially great since people have been complaining recently about threads going off-topic. :lol:

zenon said:
^ It's especially great since Justin has been complaining recently about threads going off-topic. :lol:

That's just how it is. You add a little substance to the site and then you destroy a thread in a giant OT rampage.
It's just fair and balanced . ;)