• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Photochoppers: Test your skills

Raven18940

Actually it's more of a favor to ask.

Here is my car
DSCN0095c.JPG

And here is my car in large, high resolution glory
https://home.comcast.net/~gedavids/Saab95aero.JPG
Now I've never liked the look of the grill. I was wondering if one of you could turn the entire grill black except for the bar in the center that has saab written on it. After that you can have fun with it, I'll even give you more angles if you're feeling especially creative.

Thanks.

Next time, can you make it a thumbnail? Now this whole page has H-scroll, and it's not nice reading.

I think some people can make a nice one out of this, but not me :)

Why do I have to accept a certificate to see the picture ? :? Is it safe ?
edit: my comp time was off, that solved it. still weird.

Do you mean something like this? I only changed the grill, i'm afraid i don't like this car t all. So i don't want to change anything further on it.

Saab95aero.jpg

wceend23 said:
Do you mean something like this? I only changed the grill, i'm afraid i don't like this car t all. So i don't want to change anything further on it.
:bow: That's great, thanks a lot. I like it like that, but do i like it enough to change it. :think:

Could I ask one more favor of you if you aren't busy. Could you make the rest of grill black except for "saab" in the middle? :bow:

Nogger said:
]It's a great car, no doubt. I would skip the paint of the grill and head for a set of new rims :)
Nah, I quite like those.

Great looking car, and i agree on the rims. You've gotta keep those. Its a very sexy car as a whole. Not sure about what you want to do with the grill. It looks ok on the photoshop, not too ricey, still classy, yet sporty :p

I myself like the grill as it is, but black does make it look a bit cooler :)

ok changed it. Hope you're happy now:) Are you going to paint it black now? By the way, if you want people to change it further, you have to post a picture with another angle. Like this there's not much to change.

Saab95aeroBlack.jpg

Oh dear lord. Here I come guys. I shall work with your car. Please give me some time though since i'm really lazy person. Build hope on me. I'm "pro" :)

Would you want proofs?

I'd like to see some of your stuff. I'll or praise you, or crush you with my comments (probably won't though :) )

Those pics were actually taken toward to end of the winter salting season, I washed it two weeks ago. Only problem is birds keep crapping on it. :x

and those wheels + tan interior = :puke:
:huh: why?

I don't like Tan interior, and those wheels are just ugly.

Saab had some nice wheel designs, but those... :yucky: