Photos from the Navy and misc. (56k warning!)

The_Finn said:
watto said:
2; What firearms are those four sailors carrying? It looks alot like an SLR (old skool) but the fact that the SLR is so old means it can't be...

pretty sure those are HK G3 assault rifles though wiki says that norway currently uses the AG-3

tf

Thanks! But damn it, I always forget about consulting wiki.... It is my friend :p

Wow, very nice indeed :thumbsup:

Hi! Thanks for those nice comments guys :)

It's just a part of my national duty, but it's probably the best form of national duty there is.

1. Norway uses AG-3 assault rifles and MP-5's. The AG-3 is getting old and will probably be replaced soon.

2. The arrest pic is from a force protection excercise. Too bad really, because if there
were a true story behind it people would have liked it more. probably.

Oh, and the girl is my girlfriend. They come around quite cute here 8)

very nice indeed! the pictures, the camera, and the girl ;) living in norway seems alot diffrent from just north of the concrete jungle

You're almost from Sweden, you should really know this!

It's a box of "snus" (don't know how to translate that but it's a sort of thing that either
comes wrapped or as "powder" you have to make them from yourself and then you put
them under your upper lip and it gives you nicotine and stuff. Quite relaxing and for
some silly reason illegal in some countries. Even though cigarettes are legal, which
is far more dangerous)

I've seen some redneck Americans using a form of snus only in a less hygienic manner,
in the lower lip, spitting and shit. Kinda nasty.

Those are absolutely stunning. Thank you so much for sharing.

:shock:

Very, very good eye for portraiture. Major props. Ever consider doing photojournalism assignments for a house like Getty, AP, Corbis or others? I'd definitely take your skills to that level if I were you :)

hanasand said:
You're almost from Sweden, you should really know this!

Aaah, I know what snus is, but it's illegal here and it's therefore not sold anywhere... (That's my defence and I'm sticking to it :p )

Cool looking box though, might buy one from Sweden in the summer just because of that.