Photos of your favorite station wagons/estates

ea1ijt.jpg

I personally find the flat black one as teh sex

2007 was the last year you could get a V70R and it was a very awesome car. The 2006 and 2007 S60R/V70R use a different AWD system and use a six speed automatic instead of the old crappy five speed.

Not sure which gen Haldex the last two years of the R used but it could very well be the R32's version.

Also the last two years of the All Road could be had with the V8 motor instead of the worthless 2.7T.

come on now the 2.7t is alot of things but i don't know as i would call it worthless. Granted if you don't take care of it properly it will eat itself (and it is more prone to it than the most other motors in stock form i will admit) but it can still make some crazy power and with a few easy modifications and maintanence it will be very reliable

also the V70R was available in 6spd manual as well as auto just like the S60R sadly the previously gen (1998-2000) was only available on these shores in auto

come on now the 2.7t is alot of things but i don't know as i would call it worthless. Granted if you don't take care of it properly it will eat itself (and it is more prone to it than the most other motors in stock form i will admit) but it can still make some crazy power and with a few easy modifications and maintanence it will be very reliable

also the V70R was available in 6spd manual as well as auto just like the S60R sadly the previously gen (1998-2000) was only available on these shores in auto

Oh I know the V70R could be had as a manual but they are very rare. We just sold a 2004 V70R with a six speed manual. The newer you go in the V70R/S60R range the harder it is to get a manual. When they went to the six speed auto in 2006 very few people ordered six speed manuals anymore.

And maybe worthless is a little hard on that engine but it just seems like every one of those that I see is either about to give up the ghost or just has.

So has every single station wagon/estate ever made been posted yet? It's funny how station wagons get a bad rap for being boring cars for parents, but people that are into cars seem to like all of them.

Ha! I just posted a very similar thought in random thoughts to one of Finn's posts!

We definitely got the Allroad here in the states... came sadly auto only with the 2.7tt not a bad car all together and i love the RS6 esque fenderflares i just wish i could get it in stick

A6 Wagon came with that engine and ain't hard to find in stick either. I was considering one myself but the fuel economy is absolute shit on that engine IIRC. That and I worry about maintenance on the car, Audi engine bays are a bit packed for my tastes.

DO FUCKING WANT

have a nice ass shot

GTR_Wagon_Rear.jpg

awwww phyrefail

Last edited:
I love them all.

Nope, we dont have any Mazda 6, Suzuki Baleno, Peugeot something and more... :)
I guess there are reasons why they haven't been posted yet
Page 2...
also have another UrS6 Avant...
s6avant_shoot_070508_05.jpg

for no other reason than it is hella fucking sexy

Last edited:
Picture022.jpg

subaru360custom.gif
DSCN1798.jpg
2547881554_3d53e8b9b2.jpg

Audi RS6 or Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG

<3

I bet it's been mentioned already, but I always liked the newer V70s, somehow they just have the right mix of a purposeful look and sleekness for me.

http://img440.imageshack.**/img440/3552/2007v7009hr.jpg
http://img440.imageshack.**/img440/7703/2007v7007hr.jpg

i think there are few that haven't been shown... but mostly those are previous generations of current wagons.

https://pic.armedcats.net/m/ma/magnet/2009/03/18/084.jpg