Photoshop your own Stig!!

Dr. Blau

I know it's not a proper chop but I just thought of the recemblance (with Hitman's sunglasses and all). Come to think about it, it probably belongs in the "I know who the Stig is"-thread... :)

Blythy

Car(s)
Volkswagen Golf GTI (Mk V)
I heard that when they wash the sistine chapel roof, god washes off to reveal the stig himself.

they only wash it off when they're voting for a new pope.

ScarletMonroe

Couldn't help but join in, :). This is a 5 minute make because I should so be doing my coursework but anyway:

Stig, Richard, Jeremy and James are all there to find.... :D And I'll put some effort into more later :D

No Boss

Neener, neener, I banned your title!
Car(s)
'07 Volvo XC70 Polestar, '01 Miata SE
ScarletMonroe said:
Couldn't help but join in, :). This is a 5 minute make because I should so be doing my coursework but anyway:

Stig, Richard, Jeremy and James are all there to find.... :D And I'll put some effort into more later :D
Wow Scarlet.... That's terrible.

ScarletMonroe

*Goes off to hide* Erm.. yeah... I'll make a better one later... What was I on last night?
Stig, Richard, Jeremy and James are all there to find.... And I'll put some effort into more later
And don't say I didn't warn you :D.

Alok

The TomTom did it.
Car(s)
Seat Leon Cupra 5F
saw them all, although it took me like 10 mins to find the correct May, unless there are of course, two Mays