Photoshop your own Stig!!

Jon said:
I remember that, but thats not how i remember that quote. :|

Yeah, thats exactly what he said

hitmanpaintstig.jpg

I know it's not a proper chop but I just thought of the recemblance (with Hitman's sunglasses and all). Come to think about it, it probably belongs in the "I know who the Stig is"-thread... :)

I felt I needed to make up for the above one with a proper chop... ;)

stiggles.jpg

This entire thread should be featured on Top Gear. :lol:

eddysdaman said:
Beni said:
American Gladiators :thumbsup:

Warning, full frontal nudity:

http://img220.imageshack.**/img220/9365/stigmata28ka.jpg

You are without a doubt the modern day, re-incarnation of Da Vinci himself

THATS FREAKIN AWESOME!!! :thumbsup:

:oops: Dude Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel roof.

I heard that when they wash the sistine chapel roof, god washes off to reveal the stig himself.

they only wash it off when they're voting for a new pope.

Couldn't help but join in, :). This is a 5 minute make because I should so be doing my coursework but anyway:

crowdscheering.jpg

Stig, Richard, Jeremy and James are all there to find.... :D And I'll put some effort into more later :D

ScarletMonroe said:
Stig, Richard, Jeremy and James are all there to find.... :D And I'll put some effort into more later :D

I see two James Mays.

ScarletMonroe said:
Couldn't help but join in, :). This is a 5 minute make because I should so be doing my coursework but anyway:

crowdscheering.jpg

Wow Scarlet.... That's terrible.

*Goes off to hide* Erm.. yeah... I'll make a better one later... What was I on last night?
Stig, Richard, Jeremy and James are all there to find.... And I'll put some effort into more later
And don't say I didn't warn you :D.

saw them all, although it took me like 10 mins to find the correct May, unless there are of course, two Mays