PHP Code For This Site.

Dygear

Car(s)
1992 Ford Mustang LX
Viper, do you happen to want to share to code of the next TopGear / FifthGear episode with me? I know, I know, I am very lazy, but I have done so much PHP coding lately it's starting to bore me. So, if you should feel like shareing, just let me know . . .

Well, the news is just a skinned copy of WordPress 'cause I'm lazy too (ask Ren how long it took me to make this version of the site :lol:), plus WordPress is totally kickass. The rest of the pages, minus the downloads and search, are nearly static.

As for the downloads page and search page, it's pretty specific code. I mean, it wouldn't work to well on anything else. Not to mention that open source = a greater chance of being hacked/exploited if I have any badly coded parts of the site. ;)

However, if you're wondering how I did something on the site, I'm more than happy to explain or share a bit of the relevant code. :)

Yea, I am a PHP Programmer myself, and I know the pitfalls your facing. One variable tampered with can take down a hole database. I'll make my own one then I guess. Thanks tho.