Not open for further replies.

Top Geek

Forum Addict
Car(s)
1995 Nissan 240SX
Um....

oanffaaca.jpg

The old one accepted underscores.

[PC EDIT]I changed the title so that people would know that this thread had turned into a general "post your issues" thread.
[/PC EDIT]

epp_b's edit: okeydokey :D

Last edited:
You know Viper has a job right?

I hear sending 10,000 PMs to Quiky works. Ensure that you use lots of caps and an 'F' followed by at least 17 'U's in the title.

:p

anyway it was PacketCollision who did the coding iirc, pm him, he might get your sorted.

I thought running this forum was his job :lol:

I hear sending 10,000 PMs to Quiky works. Ensure that you use lots of caps and an 'F' followed by at least 17 'U's in the title.

:p

:lol:

anyway it was PacketCollision who did the coding iirc, pm him, he might get your sorted.

Will do, thanks.

Last edited:
I'm fixing it now. F'god'sake people, I was in a Calculus exam all morning!

You are most awesome!

I'm fixing it now. F'god'sake people, I was in a Calculus exam all morning!

You take calculus and it takes you forever to fix one simple regexp? :p

(yes, I kid; I really appreciate Phyrefile, thank-you for all the work you put into it).

EDIT: Thank-you! :thumbsup:

It would nice to have the option to view photos by date (ie.: index is just a list of dates; click date to view photos uploaded on that date)

EDIT 2: Can we possibly delete photos as well?

Last edited:
It's fixed now.

[boring programming minutiae]
In case anyone cares, I was using the Zend_Validate_Alnum class rather than the Zend_Validate_Regex class. Plunking in a suitable regex took all of 5 minutes, but figuring out how to have it print out a friendly error message (rather than "error does not match expression '/^[a-zA-Z0-9_-]+$/'" error a few more. Then I did something that works on PHP 5.3, but not on PHP 5.2, and got the silent (and sometimes confusing) "unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM" error, which was thrown before logging could be set up, resulting in a completely blanks screen with no logs. Turning on debugging mode showed the error, and a few more seconds fixed it!
[/boring programming minutiae]

I kind of expected this: the transloader is broken. I'm not sure who takes care of that.

Yeah, there's some weird interaction with the Firefox plugin, but I can't reproduce it when transloading with curl. Rewriting an official transloader plugin (utilizing the new and improved JSON interface) is on my ToDo list. Since the latest version of the plugin doesn't support PhyreFile at all, and the creator of the plugin seems to have disappeared, It's not super high on the list. There's also the fact that I have never messed with XUL, and I don't know how long it will take. If anyone is interested in updating the plugin (or writing a new one), PM me and I'll help you with getting it talking to the new interface.

Edit: Note that the transloader does work, just not with the Firefox plugin. You can use the old interface manually at http://phyrefile.com/transload.php?url=URL which redirects you to the new image, or the new interface at http://phyrefile.com/file/transload?url=URL which returns a JSON array of all the information you might want. For application development the new interface is STRONGLY recommended.

Last edited:
Well, I don't think it needs complete rewriting, as uploading to the site works, it just doesn't return the correct info into clipboard.

Have old images been removed because my sig is no longer showing? I think it was uploaded before you needed a username.

Status
Not open for further replies.