Piano song from Worst Car in The History of The World?

karishh

Since no new "What's that song" thread seems to be created I thought I could post a separate thread. I play the piano and have become completely obsessed with the piano piece that is playing at 29:32 (Alfa Romeo bit) in the "Worst car in the history of the world" episode. I would really like to know the name of this piece so that I can hopefully find the piano sheets somehow. Can anyone help me?

Since no new "What's that song" thread seems to be created I thought I could post a separate thread. I play the piano and have become completely obsessed with the piano piece that is playing at 29:32 (Alfa Romeo bit) in the "Worst car in the history of the world" episode. I would really like to know the name of this piece so that I can hopefully find the piano sheets somehow. Can anyone help me?

I'm not sure of the exact track but sounds like a Ludovico Einaudi piece

I would like to know the song when the Porsche appears (kinda of a rock song i guess) 38:57 - 39:30

They use lots of stuff from EML, themes from Clarkson's previous DVDs are on there too. I haven't seen it so can't comment on this particular song though.

The piano piece used on the Alfa Romeo bit (29:32 onwards) is called 'Fated Breath' by Mike Beever and can indeed by found on Extreme Music. It's in one of the Piano Works albums.

Last edited:
I would like to know the song when the Porsche appears (kinda of a rock song i guess) 38:57 - 39:30

This is also from Extreme Music Library. It's "Hell's Bitchin" from the "Stoner Rock" album.

Thanks =] I came on here to see if I could find this song and it just happened to be the top thread haha.

Hi, I am new here and I am having a hard time trying to find a song on the Top Gear DvD that Plays between 55:32 and 57:00 when they are reviewing the Lexus LFA.

If anyone would be able to help me find it I would be very thankful.