Piers Morgan on Mayo today...

Just underlining why JC had no qualms busting a finger on his useless cranium.

well since Piers Morgan was the pillock who was editor of the Daily Mirror and he got fired for printing false claims about the British Army i honestly couldn't care less what filth is being spawned out of his mouth. for all i care the only time i could read a headline with his name in it is if it was followed with "...fell in front of a train."

And those yanks who have been forced to endure his mouth-breathing on America's Got Talent will undoubtedly be grabbing their pitchforks and forming a queue behind me to rip that fucker's face off.

It takes an staggering amount of inbuilt fuckmuppetry to make Simon Cowell look like a paragon of politeness and charm. But somehow Morgan manages it.

He's such a wanker. He makes Simon Cowell look like God and Piers is jesus.

Edit: Thank god we don't get him here. Clarkson should be ready with an axe.

Last edited:
What exactly do I have to click on that page to hear this?

speedyvespa said:
Piers Moron on Mayo today...

There, fixed that for you. :)

BlaRo said:
And those yanks who have been forced to endure his mouth-breathing on America's Got Talent will undoubtedly be grabbing their pitchforks and forming a queue behind me to rip that fucker's face off.

Pitchfork? Pah! I've got a barbed sledgehammer ready to club that miserable little twat.

The link above introduces Piers this way:
Simon is joined by Piers Morgan who has a 3-part documentary series which follows him as he acts as a VIP in Dubai, Monte Carlo and Hollywood.

Yes, I agree he is acting like a VIP but has absolutely no cause to do so - Piers is a completely useless vapid muppet with no purpose in life and if Prince Charles and Al Gore want to end carbon emissions killing Piers is a good start!

I have watched 'Mer-i-cah's' Got Talent becuase of Sharon Orborne(sp?), but Piers in tandem with the acts are so awful one must change the channel.

Britain I know we set Goerge Bush loose on the world, but can't we be friends again? I implore you to take Piers Morgan back!

Osbourne, even? :)

Piers Morgan seems a little like Ryan Seacrap...err, Seacrest, to me: one of those people who just.won't.go.away, no matter how much you want them to. Next time he and JC are on-screen together, methinks Jezza ought to have a few more sharpened pencils on-hand. :nod:

He's got that "everybody else is wrong and I don't care what evidence you have I am right beyond any shadow of a doubt. It's obvious" attitude. I know that very well because that's what I'm like too. Just not anywhere near as bad. :D

He's just a prat that has bogus views and a big mouth. I highly doubt anyone takes him seriously.

I really hate this man. I read somewhere that Sharon Osbourne tried to strangle him when she first met him. She had the right idea, shame she didn't do a better job!

from what i remember both Jeremy Clarkson and Ian Hislop (from 'Have I Got News For You') both hate Piers and Clarkson chucked water over him on the final Concorde flight, quite frankly i would've pulled the emergency hatch and let him be sucked out over the atlantic ocean.

No, he threw a glass of water on him on a flight. He punched him at an awards show.