Pizza!

Clockwerk

Forum Addict
Holy crap I had an amazing pizza last night at a place called Treno in Westmont, NJ. I had their prosciutto pie; which is their house cured prosciutto, fontina, pecorino, and topped with fresh arugula...it was magical.

Redliner

Y'all got any lamps?
Car(s)
I don't drive, I fly.
Holy crap I had an amazing pizza last night at a place called Treno in Westmont, NJ. I had their prosciutto pie; which is their house cured prosciutto, fontina, pecorino, and topped with fresh arugula...it was magical.
Wow, sounds very good.
I might try that combination myself.

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
Personally I'm a fan of toppings on top of the cheese, doesn't really feel right when you take the first bite if it's cheese then toppings.

NecroJoe

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2015 Mazda 3 S GT, 2015 VW e-Golf
Personally I'm a fan of toppings on top of the cheese, doesn't really feel right when you take the first bite if it's cheese then toppings.
I especially like when the peperoni or other toppings start to dry out and get crispy...doesn't work if they are under cheese...they just get rubbery.

Zesty

Not A Dude
Car(s)
05 Honda Jazz VTi-S
THIS

Especially if you have ham bits that are just that little bit browned to perfection and not burnt....then they sink into the cheese and go all slimy ugh!

/First World Problems :lol:

Aston Martin

Proudly supports terrible french cars
Car(s)
Cactus and Panda Classic
I tend not to eat takeaway food, but the last 3 times i've ordered a pizza, they arrive on those bullshit premade bases.
Do this happen anywhere else?

Should be illegal.

ahpadt

Forum Addict
Ehm, I think it's very common practise for pizza chains to use premade bases.

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
‘18 VW Golf GTI, '87 Mercury Colony Park
Just had some Aldi brand french bread pizza.

Awesome.

I'm not a fan of aldi stuff normally(except their coffee) but I like their pizza.

edkwon

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2020 Kia Telluride, 2015 911 Turbo
Was in chicago a few weekends ago, Lou Malnati's for deep dish, all my local friends recommended this over the overhyped chains like Pizzeria Unos or Giordanos

the Interceptor

I LUV MY PRIUS!!!
Car(s)
VW Diesel of Death
Just had some Aldi brand french bread pizza.

Awesome.

I'm not a fan of aldi stuff normally(except their coffee) but I like their pizza.
I wonder what Aldi pizza is like over the pond. I regularly buy things at Aldi, and I'm quite happy with pretty much everything they offer except any of the pizzas. I've tried them all, and they're awful without an exception. It's likely that you get another brand/style though.

edkwon

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2020 Kia Telluride, 2015 911 Turbo
Aldi is a really low income area supermarket chain in our country, i hope it's not related to the Aldi pizza you mentioned above.

narf

Sgt. Maj. Buzzkill
DONOR
Car(s)
'19 BMW M240i
Around here about 90% of the population buys stuff from Albrecht Delikatessen, it's lost its lower class stigma long ago.