Plan Viper Part 2: Wait longer or pull the trigger?

Plan Viper Part 2: Wait longer or pull the trigger?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:clap: and :+1:

If the dealer has a competent viper tech it would not be worth flying out to see it. If the dealers is using Joe Dirt as their mechanic I would fly out or ask the guys on Viper Alley or the VCA to see if one of them can stop by and check it out. Also are you going to have it hauled on an enclosed trailer or on an open trailer with other cars? Do some pretty good research or again ask on the viper forums who they have used there is no sense in saving a few bucks to have the moving company screw up the car.

It's just a random dealer but I'm going to gamble and hope that's enough.

I'm going to use http://www.intercitylines.com/ who use enclosed trailers.

Funny enough -- that picture of a Viper off Wikipedia looks identical to my car. Same color, wheels, year, etc. The only difference is likely the interior color (I bet that's black while I'll have blue accents).

Admit it... that was fun to write, wasn't it?

Yes. :lol: It'd be more fun once the car is actually mine for reallies (on the way here rather than only deposit put down).

Yes. :lol: It'd be more fun once the car is actually mine for reallies (on the way here rather than only deposit put down).

Then you can go into your garage and polish it for the next 3-4 months until the snow melts and the sun comes out??

The car checked out. Going through with the final loan paperwork.

Car exterior: Yep, its got one.

I love how they had to check "Engine Performance"

Guess who just bought a Viper? :)

I'm reconsidering flying out to pay for it in person. Having it inspected by a Dodge dealer is enough I think. I mean, what could I gain by spending $2000 on airfare, hotel, and a rental?

Congrats mate. As long as I remember being on these boards, a Viper has been your dream, and now you own one. Good for you!! And, I hope you record on film when you first pick it up and drive it ;) I think we deserve it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.